Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon state basketball thread

vCash
    I'm so f'n pissed at this effort. We're not even trying on the defensive end. Getting outworked. Like a bunch of bitches. No fire from the team, no fire from Ray, just more ****ing layups.

vCash
    15 offensive rebounds- no excuse for that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    I'm so f'n pissed at this effort. We're not even trying on the defensive end. Getting outworked. Like a bunch of bitches. No fire from the team, no fire from Ray, just more ****ing layups.
    Ray is too comfortable. It's time to let him know this will be his last season if things don't change quickly

vCash
    Never thought I would say this, but maybe its time we focused all of our basketball interests on the women's team.

vCash
    Score?

vCash
    We show every sign imaginable of a poorly coached team. I think ray is digging his own grave

vCash

We can't make a shot 3 feet from the basket.

Seriously, Ray needs to be let go.

vCash
    Look -- if you don't know a shooter when you see one, I can't explain it to you in a way that you'll actually understand. I'll just take the same pounding that I did on Thomas before I'm eventually proven correct and everyone denies that they ever argued with me about it.
    I don't want to keep this topic going but Thomas was KNOWN as a shooter in HS and it was a surprise to everyone when he struggled shooting at the collegiate level. Houston did not come out of Carver with the reputation of being an outside shooter by any means. But hey, I would love for you to be right.

vCash
    51-42 OSU. We're making a run. This game and the adversity from it is a huge measuring stick. The last couple of trips down the floor have me feeling a little better. A little.

vCash
    Down 6, 5 to go. OSU ball.

Payton out with 4fouls...

vCash
    Down 4,
    4:23 to go

OSU ball and time out. We've got the possession arrow.

vCash
    51-42 OSU. We're making a run. This game and the adversity from it is a huge measuring stick. The last couple of trips down the floor have me feeling a little better. A little.
    Start of the game and start of 2nd half gonna be too much to overcome.

vCash
    When you have marginal talent, the coaching has to be superb. We don't have great talent and there are times that we look like we haven't practiced in weeks.

vCash
    I cut it off and we made a run. I'm not cutting back on. You're my eyes and ears engie

vCash
    Immediately give up a 3 out of the TO.

vCash
    We pulled close and gave up a wide open 3. Fully expect to turn it over here and them to ice it.

vCash
    Wow..... play decent defense and with 3 left on the shot clock, we leave a guy open for the 3.

vCash
    There's the Sword we know! Back within 5, 2:40 to go

vCash
    We've got 2 of their key players in with 4 fouls here. Got possession of the ball, the arrow, and may be shooting 1 and 1 here... down 5 with 2 mins to go...

vCash
    We are shooting 1 and 1. Both of their 2 leading scorers are taking a break with 4 fouls right now...