Thread: Leaking out now that Michigan is chasing Mullen and Mora Jr

vCash

Leaking out now that Michigan is chasing Mullen and Mora Jr

interesting.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    If he goes, ok.
    If he stays, ok.

Sick of this shit every year. Just take your half million raise every year and stop being a little bitch.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah the CL just posted an article saying they were their top two candidates. I guess that's like if we were hiring we could say Saban and Meyer were our top two candidates!**

vCash
    Somebody, for f-u-c-k sake, go get a shovel and dig up Bo Shitberger and just give the Maize and Blue fools what they really want.

vCash
    Looks like Mullen is Michigan's 4th or 5th option. I don't see any reason he would go to Michigan under those circumstances, knowing they will just hire Harbaugh when they get the chance.

Also, why is SDS the only ones reporting this? ESPN has much better sources and are looking for this story

vCash
    I don't buy it. Harbough is gonna be top of the list

vCash
    I bet Urban is hoping it doesnt happen. He's had it way too easy at Ohio St so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    I don't buy it. Harbough is gonna be top of the list
    Harbaugh has told them no 10 times already

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Looks like Mullen is Michigan's 4th or 5th option. I don't see any reason he would go to Michigan under those circumstances, knowing they will just hire Harbaugh when they get the chance.

Also, why is SDS the only ones reporting this? ESPN has much better sources and are looking for this story
    Football scoop reported it first

vCash
    Saturday Down South is it? Well, we all know they don't have an agenda.******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Football scoop reported it first
    I just read it on Football Scoop. Seems like a lot of opinion rather than actual evidence. "Mullen may be attainable" "Hackett seemed most excited" etc.

Either way, I get sick of Dan's name coming out every year. I think it may have hurt him a little at MSU because recruits are always wondering if he'll leave. MSU has done everything he ever possibly want for him, and, if that's not good enough, than so be it.

That being said, Michigan is a cancer infested place that would find Dan's personality very abrasive if he didn't win big quickly

vCash
    good coaches get their named mentioned alot. Beats having a Croom that nobody wants

vCash
    No chance IMO. All from the Michigan perspective and they haven't even talked to him yet.

Mora is more likely than Mullen. In what way is Mullen any different than their RichRod experiment that they terminated a year early and let Hoke's dumb ass win a BCS bowl with the fruits of RR's labor...

vCash
    Well keep the bus to Lafayette warm just in case I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    good coaches get their named mentioned alot. Beats having a Croom that nobody wants
    This.

Give me this shit every single season....means we're doing something right.

vCash
    Michigan is a has-been program and that ain't changing, I don't care who they hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    No chance IMO. All from the Michigan perspective and they haven't even talked to him yet.

Mora is more likely than Mullen. In what way is Mullen any different than their RichRod experiment that they terminated a year early and let Hoke's dumb ass win a BCS bowl with the fruits of RR's labor...
    Agree Engie, if they are interested in Mullen, it's obvious he was way down their list and they have contacted him yet. It seems like they recently had an epiphany that Mullen was a good coach.

Curious, the Rousell's are connected to Ole Miss. Any chance this leaked out now due to JUCO signing day being next week, and Ole Miss wanted to cause Rankin some doubt?

I doubt it, but it seems like an incredibly vague article and one that Rousell could've been encouraged to write without anyone really being able to call his bluff, due to how vague and opinionated the article is

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen isn't going to Michigan. This is more spin from Ole Miss trying to wreck our recruiting. Don't give it any more attention!

vCash
    Yeah, it's caught like wildfire and was basically an opinion piece full of bullshit...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Mullen isn't going to Michigan. This is more spin from Ole Miss trying to wreck our recruiting. Don't give it any more attention!
    That's my thought as well. This is written by a Rousell and has no facts. Looks like Ole Miss is giving Rankin something to think about. I'm not sure I even believe this, but it seems plausible.