Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muschamp to Auburn official

vCash
    I don't see him there 3 years. He'll be there next year, then look for the best head coaching gig available. Head coaches usually only drop to coordinators in the NFL, not NCAA. He wants to be a head coach again, but didn't want to be the head coach of Houston. Watch him jump ship when Spurrier retires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    I don't see him there 3 years. He'll be there next year, then look for the best head coaching gig available. Head coaches usually only drop to coordinators in the NFL, not NCAA. He wants to be a head coach again, but didn't want to be the head coach of Houston. Watch him jump ship when Spurrier retires.
    Are we sure he was offered the Houston job?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    LOL! Dan needs to turn the offense over to someone else a year after the offense he called was #1 in the SEC in total offense and #2 in scoring offense.
    61 gonna 61

We had one of the best offenses in the country this year and broke a shit ton of school records. The passes to Engram and the 91 yard run by a team with a shitty run game bothered me alot more in the EB
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    61 gonna 61

We had one of the best offenses in the country this year and broke a shit ton of school records. The passes to Engram and the 91 yard run by a team with a shitty run game bothered me alot more in the EB
    Bama loss was dak TO's imo.

OM loss was on defense not stopping the big plays.

vCash
    Coach and msstate7 got it right. Our defense killed any chance we had in the egg bowl. I wasn't real happy about the offensive play calling though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Coach and msstate7 got it right. Our defense killed any chance we had in the egg bowl. I wasn't real happy about the offensive play calling though.
    We were conservative on offense, but it should've worked out better. If our bend, but don't break defense didn't break, we wouldve been in that game at the end with a chance to win.

I would've rather been more aggressive on offense and defense though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Are we sure he was offered the Houston job?
    I doubt that he was.

Houston is an offensive place. They just fired a guy that went bowling with a winning record. They expect to win big there RIGHT NOW in attempts to woo themselves into the P5 conversation...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We were conservative on offense, but it should've worked out better. If our bend, but don't break defense didn't break, we wouldve been in that game at the end with a chance to win.

I would've rather been more aggressive on offense and defense though
    IMO, we did not want the Ole Miss game enough for some unknown reason. I re-watched the game and saw terrible efforts all around, especially by some of our LB's that had been good all year. We should have put more heat on Wallace-he was injured and couldn't run. As if we have never heard of a blitz. Ole Miss blitzed the heck out of us.

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen just has to stop calling and managing high pressure games scared. Plain and simple. He can be OC for 10 other games but sometimes you gotta realize that someone else might be better off calling the games he reverts to Croom scared football. Shit always loses.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    61 gonna 61

Did you think I was gonna be quiet after we shit the bed in the two most importants games in our football program's history? Everything on the line and we play ultra conservative. Ridiculous

vCash
    Wow. And can you name one, just one, college or pro team that does something like that with any type of success? Heck I cant even think of one that even does that at anytime, much less successfully. One guy calls plays for X number of games but in the big game hands it off to someone else.

vCash
    I'm not goin' "all in" on Muschamp/AU, but I do know this, the 2013 pre-season Best Coaching Staff just got better.

Thank God for Krazy Kiffen....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Man I honestly think Dan should completely turn the offense over to someone else. And get the fu@k out of their way. Someone that knows his system. Like Brian Johnson potentially. Or Tim Tebow. Tebow is the master motivator. He had his team wanting to run through bricks for him. Give Dan a check for $4 mill signed to Tim Tebow for a 3 year contract. See if he turns it down. Imagine Mullen and Tebow back running the offense. That's who we need to go after.
    Tebow? That's colossally stupid even by your standards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Tebow? That's colossally stupid even by your standards.
    I would fear for our souls if we hired Tebow. And on top of that, I have a feeling it would be pretty much agreeing with whatever Dan wanted to call anyway.