Thread: Malik Newman

vCash

Malik Newman

Haven't heard anything lately? Any of you guys heard anything?

vCash
    I heard an interview on the news either last night or the night before with Quinndary Weatherspoon talking about their friendship and relationship. Malik has been prettymuch radio silent lately though. Doesn't seem to like interviews much or tip his hand in interviews. Doesn't seem to me that much, if anything, has changed at this point...

vCash
    My personal opinion is that he is waiting to see what we do this year. If we show improvement and play as well as we have early when we get to SEC play, then I think he is ours to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    My personal opinion is that he is waiting to see what we do this year. If we show improvement and play as well as we have early when we get to SEC play, then I think he is ours to lose.
    Yep, my thoughts as well. I was actually feeling pretty good about getting him until I watched us play against Tulane.

vCash

vCash
    I feel like no news is good news since the majority of the more recent predictions on 247 are to us, but who knows. Until April is a long time to stay tight-lipped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I feel like no news is good news since the majority of the more recent predictions on 247 are to us, but who knows. Until April is a long time to stay tight-lipped.
    A coach on the Callaway staff told an opposing coach that he thought that he would play a year in Europe. TIFWIW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUMatt View Post
    A coach on the Callaway staff told an opposing coach that he thought that he would play a year in Europe. TIFWIW
    Quick way to get people to quit asking questions. IMO.

Banned
    vCash
    Jumbos vs Euros

vCash
    I know Kennedy was in town watching him last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sbcmortgageman View Post
    I know Kennedy was in town watching him last night.
    If we lost him to kentucky or Kansas, I'd move on and understand it. If we lose him to OM, I'm done with basketball

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we lost him to kentucky or Kansas, I'd move on and understand it. If we lose him to OM, I'm done with basketball
    aTm has a Kennedy too. And a Stansbury.

Banned
    vCash
    Newman knows he's gonna be a lottery pick no matter where he goes. why not go where his dad went , play a year for the Bulldogs and be done with it? he will be a MSU legend and will be "family" forever... Go For the Money AND for the LOVE Malik... the CHOICE is clear Malik, do the RIGHT thing... the money is going to be there.... right around the corner...NUT UP and put us in the Final Four and you will be a LEGEND for EVER!@!!!