Thread: Foo Fighters Sonic Highways

vCash

Foo Fighters Sonic Highways

Anybody listened to the new album? I love it.

vCash
    Yes, the documentary on HBO is great as well. I like each song more after seeing the episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Yes, the documentary on HBO is great as well. I like each song more after seeing the episode.
    I haven't watched it yet. I want to though.

Did you ever watch Dave's film Sound City? It was awesome as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I haven't watched it yet. I want to though.

Did you ever watch Dave's film Sound City? It was awesome as well.

I did. Really enjoyed it.

vCash
    Saw them at the small show at the ryman on halloween. Pretty cool. I like several on the new album.

vCash
    Saw them at the small show at the ryman on halloween. Pretty cool. I like several on the new album.

I think some of the city documentaries are a little "forced", but for the most part, they are pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces High View Post

I hate you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    I hate you
    You're really gonna hate me.

I've seen them the last two times they came to Memphis. They are coming again October 10th (i think) 2015. You can bet I'll be there.

They put on one of the best rock shows I've seen. They literally play for 3 hours. Both times they did like a 10 song encore. Not to mention Dave talks constantly between songs; making jokes, talking about the old days, Nirvana, etc. He's cool as hell.