Thread: This is getting old

vCash

This is getting old

I'm not going to predict a win Saturday because I know that could easily be the toughest game we play all year if Bama comes out firing on all cylinders. However, I am getting sick and tired of all the national media jumping ship like they're on the frigging Titanic. Just saw on ESPN.com that they have an insider's article with the headline "Bama's huge talent gap over MSU". Yes, we all know that they have 5 stars running the scout team and we have players where their only SEC offer was us, but to go from everybody loving us after Auburn to this is beyond asinine. Al we've done since that game is win every single game we have played. I also honestly think if some of our players had been evaluated like the ones that committed to Alabama have been they would have had some more stars by their names too. For whatever reason we have gone from the media darlings to lucky to be allowed to step on the same field with a team like Alabama. We might as well just forfeit and get ready for Vandy. I'm not sure what the players' reactions are but it is royally pissing me off. And if this is a close game or Bama has the lead then it will be awful listening to Verne and Gary giving each other a hand job every time Bama does something.

vCash
    Just remember, it's all about $

Good thing for us is, the game is decided on the field, so long as the refereeing is fair, and all these talking heads will have to eat crow on Sunday after we whip Bama.