Thread: Just went on an FSU message board to gauge their reaction to being dropped

vCash

Just went on an FSU message board to gauge their reaction to being dropped

Suffice to say they are not happy. Found one article somebody posted where they found some obscure SOS ranking that has their SOS the toughest in the nation so far. That's right, someone has made up a formula that has the games they have played to date the hardest in the nation. It's great watching the other supposedly elite teams melting down and looking for anything to justify their opinions.

vCash
    I think the committee is punishing Fsu for Winston

vCash
    As they should. That guy should not even be playing due to being an idiot.

vCash
    Fla St wins out and they are in- lose one? Sianara bitches
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    What's most intriguing to me about the move with FSU is that if the logic is SOS, then FSU needs fall back even further. Bama clearly has a better overall resume and a loss to Ole Miss on the road that's clearly better than a near loss to Notre Dame, struggling against Clemson and a first half beat down by Louisville. I was surprised to see FSU drop, but if this is the way the committee is going to evaluate teams I think it only gets worse for FSU from here because they don't really play anyone of consequence the rest of the way. There are several scenarios for other one loss teams to also jump FSU. Interesting for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Fla St wins out and they are in- lose one? Sianara bitches
    This. And what's the big deal going from 2 to 3? You play the same team anyway. Of course if we lose then it means they won't be number 1. Screw em. I wish Miami would kick their ass and be done w them.

vCash
    We are the only team that can lose a game between now and the end of the season and still have a shot at the playoffs. Pretty cool to be in that position.

vCash
    The committee is positioning Oregon as a "host" for the Rose Bowl. If Florida State was the 2 seed and had to go to California to play Oregon, there would be some backlash. Less backlash in ranking Oregon ahead of them.

Florida State is losing this weekend. I have a crazy feeling we are going to be playing Ohio State in New Orleans while Oregon and TCU go in the Rose Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    The committee is positioning Oregon as a "host" for the Rose Bowl. If Florida State was the 2 seed and had to go to California to play Oregon, there would be some backlash. Less backlash in ranking Oregon ahead of them.

Florida State is losing this weekend. I have a crazy feeling we are going to be playing Ohio State in New Orleans while Oregon and TCU go in the Rose Bowl.
    The Ohio State ? Please let it be true , we would win by 3+ TD's .