Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nervous meter

vCash
    I'm actually more worried about the officiating than Alabama's football team.

vCash
    I'm not worried at all. For some reason, I'm calm and confident.

I've been reading and thinking about it ... and ... my mind is at ease. I'm not cocky or overconfident. I understand it's a big game ... at their place ... what's at stake ... blah, blah, blah. I get all of that.

I just fully believe that despite everything we can and will win.
    Last edited by MSUDawg4Life; 11-11-2014 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    This is what I was thinking, engie. But, I'm not sure I can tell the difference at this point. Nervous/excited??? This is soooo much fun. This is what it's all about. I'm having a blast this week!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Not nervous at all. Excited and impatient...

It only goes in the books as "the biggest game in MSU history" if we lose it. Win and every one from here on out gets bigger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    2 touchdowns.

I. Seen. It.
    I agree. And I say they score late to get it that close.

vCash
    I don't know whether to throw up on my keyboard or just laugh my ass off, I'm in a 'tween state. One thing I do know, it's tough to stay focused at the office this week. I think we can take these guys to the wood shed but the Id in me, being a product of 30+ years of hard luck BS as an M State fan just can't shake the feelin' that something will 17-up our greatest day in the sun. Sorry for the bad mojo.

Banned
    vCash
    Bammer better be nervous. We're going to totally bitchslap those tree-killin', LSU teabaggin' Methtards. There's gonna be more women from Gordo to Red Bay in the Emergency rooms than anytime since Auburn ran that 109 yard failed field goal back last year.

THE STATE OF ALABAMA IS OUR BITCHES! QUIT WHINING LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    A 10. But I was a 10 heading into lsu and auburn too. I know in my head that we can win, but that doesn't stop the bubble guts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    My biggest concern at this point is that between the Arkansas game and the LSU game this Bama team seems to have the same horseshoe up their butt that Auburn had last year. They haven't won in as dramatic of fashion but they still stole 2 games they really had little business winning. We, on the other hand, really haven't had a game that we didn't have pretty good control of by the 4th quarter. If its close at the end I'll certainly be very concerned.
    They certainly didn't have a horseshoe up their butt in Oxford this year.

vCash
    I'm not really nervous. I'm expecting a close physical game and hopefully we'll come out on top in the end.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm with I Seen It here. I think we won by 2 TDs. I fail to see what Bama has done to make me think they beat us.

I think Dak is going to tear them new one with " drop to pass, run" plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Bammer better be nervous. We're going to totally bitchslap those tree-killin', LSU teabaggin' Methtards. There's gonna be more women from Gordo to Red Bay in the Emergency rooms than anytime since Auburn ran that 109 yard failed field goal back last year.

THE STATE OF ALABAMA IS OUR BITCHES! QUIT WHINING LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll smack my sister wife, poison your tree fort, and burn it...

then teabag the hot coals.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    House's money. I'm not nervous. I'm excited and loose. Will have butterflies at game time.

Agree on House Money. Unless we lose 59-0 and Dak goes 10-40, 0 TD, 7 Ints., we'll still be in the National Championship hunt. I want to go to Atlanta undefeated, but even if we don't go I wouldn't be surprised if we're still in the Playoffs if we beat Vanderbilt and um.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennis Del Mar View Post
    Not nervous. Im confident that Dak will guide us to victory and I will be there to shut down the bars when it happens.
    Same here. The ones that are nervous must not be confident.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    If you're not nervous, you must not watch much officiating in bama games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What level are you measuring right now?

I've got to admit I'm quite nervous. I know we can play with these guys, but we just haven't been able to score on them in years. I know we haven't had Dak and jrob, so I'm cautiously optimistic
    There's no reason to be nervous. We'll either win or we won't.

We match up well with Bama and have a very good chance of winning this game. But if we don't, we still have a good shot of finishing 11-1 in the regular season. That's pretty bad-ass.

vCash
    Not that nervous. I go back to last Saturday, State cruised to a win resting many players and playing young guns. Bama was in a war for their season and went to OT and late into the evening. That will rear it's ugly head as the game goes deeper into the afternoon.

Never underestimate the power of the Maroon and White Nation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hells bells View Post
    Not that nervous. I go back to last Saturday, State cruised to a win resting many players and playing young guns. Bama was in a war for their season and went to OT and late into the evening. That will rear it's ugly head as the game goes deeper into the afternoon.
    I hope you're right. The lsu hangover certainly seemed to hurt om's defense against auburn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Historically speaking,if I'm not nervous for a big game, that's bad sign for us.

vCash
    Cool as a cucumber now. As a matter of fact, slightly cocky towards any Gumps I cross paths. But I'll be up at the crack of dawn Saturday and won't be able to eat after breakfast until the final whistle. Crazy!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm actually more worried about the officiating than Alabama's football team.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^ Is the only thing I'm worried about. I think we will put another LSU type whoopin on them, but won't let up like we did in BR. The only factor that could keep us from blowing the doors off of Bryant Denny, are the Bama fans dressed up as referees.