Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In need of a change

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    So you'll be the head troll on here. Great. No thanks. I find it funny that you want to start a new board with no trolls when you are the biggest troll on the planet.

Haha and we already have someone pissed off and decided to come over and talk about it. I love it took less than a day.

vCash
    And we hit the trifecta of DCD bitching on Elitedawgs, SPS, and drumroll.....NAFOOM about Coach34 leaving SPS and being in on starting this website.

A dawg running to NAFOOM to complain about another dawg might be a first.

Banned
    vCash
    Just glad to not have Der as a mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post

that's just hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    Just glad to not have Der as a mod
    I've liked the guy in talks I've had with him...good sense of humor- but not as a mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    And we hit the trifecta of DCD bitching on Elitedawgs, SPS, and drumroll.....NAFOOM about Coach34 leaving SPS and being in on starting this website.

Why are people on SPS upset? Can they not just read both boards, or do they think this is going to be the downfall of SPS? I didn't realize you had to choose a board because this was the LSU to SPS's Ole Miss. (sarcasm)

By the way, can/should we use sarcastericks over here or will there be a new sarcasm tool?

vCash
    SPS has been on a downward spiral for a while. This board wouldn't be it's downfall (if there was going to be one). I think both can and will co-exist well. Looking forward to the new board.

vCash
    Remember when all those people left NAFOOM for their "secret" bear board? I know it's gay, but maybe we should do something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Why are people on SPS upset? Can they not just read both boards, or do they think this is going to be the downfall of SPS? I didn't realize you had to choose a board because this was the LSU to SPS's Ole Miss. (sarcasm)

By the way, can/should we use sarcastericks over here or will there be a new sarcasm tool?
    They can easily coexist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post
    so instead of "17" and '*unt', I can say "****" and "bunt". outstanding. count me in.
    Boom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpackspeak View Post
    They can easily coexist.
    I agree. Shouldnt be an either/or

I knew HD6 would likely ban me today- I'm sure he got all sweaty and excited when he did it.

vCash
    Not bitching just pointing out the hypocrisy of coach. Coach makes great educated points and can argue his position. I hate it when he trolls because it brings all the dumbasses out.

vCash
    not just that ... somebody locked your thread then reopened it 15-20 minutes later

vCash
    Not bitching just pointing out the hypocrisy of coach. Coach makes great educated points and can argue his position. I hate it when he trolls because it brings all the dumbasses out.
    ****looks at username****

apparently so.

vCash
    Im in. Being an alum, i really come to these sites to get scores and any insight that other fans may have. Don't really post much on sps mostly read, but i do get tired of the rebel banter.

vCash
    The problem on sixpack was not just rebel trolls but the dumbass State trolls too.
    My first post here and I completely agree!! I got so tired of the tolerance by DS and HD6 of the rebels on 6pack. I never understood why they allowed it unless it was simply for page views/site hits

vCash
    I'm looking forward to being able to actually discuss MSU athletics and enjoy it. HAILSTATE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstrike2 View Post
    Im in. Being an alum, i really come to these sites to get scores and any insight that other fans may have. Don't really post much on sps mostly read, but i do get tired of the rebel banter.
    +1

vCash
    Thank goodness! A State board for State fans, and hopefully Positive state fans instead of the "O woe is me", world crumbling State fans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpackspeak View Post
    They can easily coexist.
    I agree. I plan to frequent both...