Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got to tell this story...

vCash

I've got to tell this story...

Sorry in advance to those who don't give a shit.

My Anniversary is tomorrow, and typically I plan something for the Friday night before our anniversary or schedule it around the State game that weekend so I can at least listen to the game. But this year my wife said she was going to plan our Anniversary (first time she's ever planned it). Well a week ago she told me that I would need to have my clothes back from the dry cleaners by Saturday (tomorrow) because her plans called for slacks, dress shirt, and maybe a tie. Then the Arkansas game time was announced, and I just had to bite my tongue because my wife had gone to such lengths planning our night tomorrow night.

Well, she told me that we would probably be tied up from late afternoon until close to midnight, so I had already set my DVR to record the game and it was going to be the first game missed since I was a child.

So tonight I went ahead and gave her the gift I got her since tomorrow was "her day" that she planned. And then she said, "Well I want to go ahead and give you one of your gifts". I opened it up and there was a bad ass gray, ADIDAS pullover with the State logo. It was really nice and I was pumped. Then she said, "that should be a heavy enough jacket for tomorrow night since we'll be sitting in the skybox for the game". I nearly passed out. My wife got us skybox tickets and we'll be living it up tomorrow in Starkvegas.
    Best. Anniversary. Ever.
    Best. Wife. Ever.

HailState

vCash
    That's awesome. Congrats!

vCash
    Nice. Have fun

vCash
    Excellent, CD. Excellent! That's a top notch lady right there! Congratulations to both of you.

Banned
    vCash
    Awesome!! Have fun bro

vCash
    she got a sister?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    she got a sister?
    Haha, no.

Thanks guys. Gonna be a cool weekend.

vCash
    That is awesome.

vCash
    Keeper for sure. Congrats, CD!
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Keeper for sure. Congrats, CD!
    Thanks bud.

vCash
    I bet you can scalp em for a pretty penny.***

vCash
    Awesome Cadaver. Today is my birthday so I get to celebrate it with 60,000+ of my closest friends.

Enjoy it!

I know I will!
    LFC YNWA

vCash

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Sorry in advance to those who don't give a shit.

My Anniversary is tomorrow, and typically I plan something for the Friday night before our anniversary or schedule it around the State game that weekend so I can at least listen to the game. But this year my wife said she was going to plan our Anniversary (first time she's ever planned it). Well a week ago she told me that I would need to have my clothes back from the dry cleaners by Saturday (tomorrow) because her plans called for slacks, dress shirt, and maybe a tie. Then the Arkansas game time was announced, and I just had to bite my tongue because my wife had gone to such lengths planning our night tomorrow night.

Well, she told me that we would probably be tied up from late afternoon until close to midnight, so I had already set my DVR to record the game and it was going to be the first game missed since I was a child.

So tonight I went ahead and gave her the gift I got her since tomorrow was "her day" that she planned. And then she said, "Well I want to go ahead and give you one of your gifts". I opened it up and there was a bad ass gray, ADIDAS pullover with the State logo. It was really nice and I was pumped. Then she said, "that should be a heavy enough jacket for tomorrow night since we'll be sitting in the skybox for the game". I nearly passed out. My wife got us skybox tickets and we'll be living it up tomorrow in Starkvegas.
    Best. Anniversary. Ever.
    Best. Wife. Ever.

HailState
    Thanks for posting this story. Now please have your wife post it to Pintrest so that our women can read this and clue in. You have a wonderful wife!

vCash
    BOOM!

vCash
    You are very lucky, and she knows you well. Enjoy!

vCash
    Congrats big time! You may need to give her an extraordinary post-Anniversary night out for being so awesome.

vCash
    Has she told you about the planned Rick Ray cameo yet?

vCash
    You picked a good one. Not all women understand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyStansbury View Post
    Thanks for posting this story. Now please have your wife post it to Pintrest so that our women can read this and clue in. You have a wonderful wife!
    Haha will do!

Banned
    vCash
    Will there be a bed in said skybox?!! That would only put the capper on a great anniversary gift!