Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best HS payer you played with/against?

vCash
    Philip rivers

vCash
    1) Kenny Gambrell
    2) Joe Coleman
    3) eddie Archie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    For me, I would say Edward Prather or Dicenzo Miller. They were both sophomores at the time I believe, which made it more impressive to me.

Al Wilson and Tony Delk

vCash
    Jamariey Atterberry. Dude was lock down at CB and had great ball skills with the ball. Still pisses me off to this day he flipped.

vCash
    Football: jerious Norwood

Baseball: Van pope- was as clutch as anyone I've ever seen. Also a poster child of how talent alone can't get you to the big leagues
    Will also add that the mentally toughest absolute bulldog I've ever faced was justin pigott. Got every single ounce of ability out of himself.

Church league basketball: Seth Smith. Was a fairly decent baseball player also*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Eric Zeier
    Marlon Byrd (Still Playing!!)
    Kris Benson (hit me twice w/ fastballs)
    Shane Monahan

An just to name drop, Marcus Alexander "Buff" Bagwell
    How in the world did you play with Buff Bagwell and Marlon Byrd?

vCash
    I'm surprised Stephen Gostkowski hasn't been mentioned. He was a standout in soccer, baseball, and I really don't know about football, ironically.

vCash
    Played against Jamerson Love and Channing Ward my senior year in football.

Also faced Stratton and Brandon Woodruff in baseball. Not any of the big names like some in this thread, but solid players.

vCash
    I'm a recent guy so this will bra shock to a lot of you. Hunter Henry, the TE at arkansas now. He ripped us apart in Hs. Also a couple of years before I was in high school, we played the school that has Jarius Wright, Greg Childs, and Chris Gragg all on one team. It was the best high school id ever seen in person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    How in the world did you play with Buff Bagwell and Marlon Byrd?
    Buff was a Sr. at Sprayberry when I was a Freshman at Marietta - crossed paths in summer league. Byrd was a Freshman at Sprayberry my Sr. year. He played as a freshman.
    Last edited by BrunswickDawg; 10-23-2014 at 07:51 AM.

vCash
    Todd Jordan, Juan Long and Russell Copeland. Copeland played at Memphis and the Bills.

They all played baseball too. Juan hit a homer vs us. I doubt that ball has landed to this day.

Played against an OM baseball player, that Ill only say was from Amory. Cocky prick. I threw at him that night.

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE; 07-08-2016 at 05:28 PM.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Against :
    Justin Griffith. That was one monster dude trucking through the line toting the rock.
    With:
    Conner Stephens. A literal man amongst boys at the 2A level.

vCash
    Against Mario Haggan in the North half it was a blow out that team was incredible

vCash
    Will Overstreet, Jason Cabel, Matt Walker.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    Atterberry put us out of the playoffs nearly by himself his Sr yr. I would also include

Against: Pat Patterson, Deontae Skinner, Arceto Clark, Tyler Pritchard

With: William Shumpert
    You from Houston? I know Atterberry was at Kosy. I really hate MSU didn't get him. That was some serious shady recruiting. Kid ended up going to OM. He really didn't want to be there from what I gathered and never really got much traction once on campus there. Not a bad kid. And yes, one heckuva football player!! One of the best Kosy turned out , he and Tim Bell who was dandy dozen, juco all state and played at USCe.

Banned
    vCash
    Played against Jerald Baylis (later USM all-American and all-time CFL great) when he was at Callaway and I was at Meridian High. They lined him up all over the place, and every time I tried to block him I whiffed. Distant second was Ricky George (played at MSU) of Gulfport. Had him lined up for a perfect trap block, and he just stuffed me with his forearm.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 10-22-2014 at 10:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    You from Houston? I know Atterberry was at Kosy. I really hate MSU didn't get him. That was some serious shady recruiting. Kid ended up going to OM. He really didn't want to be there from what I gathered and never really got much traction once on campus there. Not a bad kid. And yes, one heckuva football player!! One of the best Kosy turned out , he and Tim Bell who was dandy dozen, juco all state and played at USCe.
    Probably IAHS. He scored 6 or 7 TDS that game. Seems like every time they scored he ran the kickoff for a TD.
    I know everything about his recruitment and yes it was shady as hell. Scott Lindsey can choke on a dick for all I care.

vCash
    Played against Todd Wade and Jeff Walker. Played with Scott Polk and he was a hella football player.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Coach34 say Kenyatta Fleet RHP Hinds...