Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best HS payer you played with/against?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Jamariey Atterberry. Dude was lock down at CB and had great ball skills with the ball. Still pisses me off to this day he flipped.
    He was pissed he flipped after the fact too. He always wanted to come to state. Ask him.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Probably IAHS. He scored 6 or 7 TDS that game. Seems like every time they scored he ran the kickoff for a TD.
    I know everything about his recruitment and yes it was shady as hell. Scott Lindsey can choke on a dick for all I care.
    Scott Lindsey!!! Now I remember that whole recruitment. It has been so long I forgot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces High View Post
    He was pissed he flipped after the fact too. He always wanted to come to state. Ask him.
    Ha I know. I talk to him just about everyday.

And yes Scott Lindsey was a scumbag way before the getting lost ordeal.

vCash

He made the choice. Hopefully, he will tell future recruits good advice.

vCash
    Several friends formed a basketball team that played in a league at that building across from the NEJSO; I forget the name but it was where people played indoor soccer. My friends were all private school guys that didn't play on the varsity team for their respective school. Once of the teams they played in that league was named the Baby Bulls. The starting five was David Sanders, Justin Reed, Aaron Harper, Marcus Terrell (I believe he played at USM; he was an absolute freak), and Michael Kriss (token tall private school kid). Needless to say, that game didn't end well for my friends.

vCash
    played with Donald Ray King and against Eddie Hornback
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Stevan Ridley while he was a sophomore. He was tough to bring down.

vCash
    Surprisingly Kendrick Market. Dude ran for about 250 yards against us and just refused to go down. Snoop really didn't do anything at all that game.
    Justin Cox was really impressive when we played them as well

vCash
    Played with Doug Buckles, Chris Spencer, Mike Espy, Parys Haralson, Beaver Gostkowski and few others at MC. My boy BoBo Brown was best on the team though.... if he just had a lick of sense, he could have played anywhere. Jerious Norwood was probably the hardest to defend. I was a senior when he was a junior. He played qb and never threw the ball one time. We just couldn't tackle him.... I think he put up over 200 yards on us my senior year.

vCash
    Gale Sayers in 1960.

Senior Member Intramural All-American's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Played with Doug Buckles, Chris Spencer, Mike Espy, Parys Haralson, Beaver Gostkowski and few others at MC. My boy BoBo Brown was best on the team though.... if he just had a lick of sense, he could have played anywhere. Jerious Norwood was probably the hardest to defend. I was a senior when he was a junior. He played qb and never threw the ball one time. We just couldn't tackle him.... I think he put up over 200 yards on us my senior year.
    What year did you graduate? My brothers graduated in 02 and 04, and I graduated in 07. And, yes, Bobo was an absolute stud. It's a good thing he only had to memorize 6 plays in high school, though.

I pitched against the stacked West Lauderdale team with Paxton Pace, Cody Freeman, and Rams QB Austin Davis.

Played against the Dixon freaks every year, and faced Stratton in HS.

I didn't actually play, but I watched Pedro Alvarez play in the NABF World Series in Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Intramural All-American View Post
    What year did you graduate? My brothers graduated in 02 and 04, and I graduated in 07. And, yes, Bobo was an absolute stud. It's a good thing he only had to memorize 6 plays in high school, though.

I pitched against the stacked West Lauderdale team with Paxton Pace, Cody Freeman, and Rams QB Austin Davis.

Played against the Dixon freaks every year, and faced Stratton in HS.

I didn't actually play, but I watched Pedro Alvarez play in the NABF World Series in Jackson.
    I graduated in '01 from Madison Central and '05 from MSU. And Bobo didn't memorize a damn thing. Bradberry had to literally tell him where he was running out of the huddle every time.... and that was our senior year.

vCash

What is he doing now? Didn't he transfer from OM?

vCash
    Seth Smith. I didn't play baseball but he was a stud QB.

He was a complete f ing Douche and I've never heard anybody actually say anything nice about him.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post

He was a complete f ing Douche and I've never heard anybody actually say anything nice about him.
    Actually, Seth Smith went to my church in Mississippi, and he was a very nice guy...and this was AFTER Papelbon struck him out in the WS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post

Played basketball against Smith, and you're correct...complete douche in high school. Maybe something has changed since then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Lester Earl
    Charles Hathaway
    Marcus Bullard
    Synika Taylor
    Kobe Bryant (same tournament... didn't get to play against him though).

I'm sure I'm missing a few...
    I played against a Synika Taylor from Gulfport I believe. Is that the same guy? Man he was hard to bring down.

Banned
    vCash
    Jarrod Parks