Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Butthurt Alert for Auburn

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

Extreme Butthurt Alert for Auburn

Dear Lord....Auburn wants an explanation of why they were charged with a PI on the pass to Bear.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...cation_on.html
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    I want to know why they weren't charged with a DPI first play of the game...
    3 words for Aubbie fans...

Rear View Mirror .... That's where they are to us....

vCash
    I really believe him when Johnson said this.

["ohnson wants a clear explanation from the SEC office on the call, so he can properly direct his players in practice this week. A flag was thrown almost immediately on the play."]

It's really time for Auburn to move on and put it in the past. Let's just hope hearing the coaches complain they let this lost beat them twice.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-14-2014 at 02:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Dear Lord....Auburn wants an explanation of why they were charged with a PI on the pass to Bear.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...cation_on.html
    Looking at the replay it's close, but #3 grabs Bear's shoulder pad as he's trying to run past him as the ball is in the air. I think that's more indicative of PI than the contact just prior to the ball getting there. It could have been a no call, and it could have been called defensive PI. Aubie needs to stop whining.

vCash
    Have you seen their youtube video crying about the calls? They specifically whine about 3 of them and if you freeze their video, all 3 penalties are plainly visible. 1. #72 has Preston Smith in a headlock and is called for holding 2. #18 stiff-arms Calhoun causing separation. Calhoun was stride for stride with him and they were hand-slapping which happens on every play. #18 then throws the stiff-arm and in slow motion you can see Calhoun's left shoulder move back and his head bob which threw him off stride. The ref trailing the play immediately started reaching for his flag as he was trailing the play down the sideline but wasn't able to get it out and throw it until after the play. 3. On the one to Bear, the guy was holding his right shoulder as soon as Bear got even with him then was basically tackling him when Bear jumped for the ball. So, it could have been called defensive holding instead of interference. Either way was penalty yards and an automatic first down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    Have you seen their youtube video crying about the calls? They specifically whine about 3 of them and if you freeze their video, all 3 penalties are plainly visible. 1. #72 has Preston Smith in a headlock and is called for holding 2. #18 stiff-arms Calhoun causing separation. Calhoun was stride for stride with him and they were hand-slapping which happens on every play. #18 then throws the stiff-arm and in slow motion you can see Calhoun's left shoulder move back and his head bob which threw him off stride. The ref trailing the play immediately started reaching for his flag as he was trailing the play down the sideline but wasn't able to get it out and throw it until after the play. 3. On the one to Bear, the guy was holding his right shoulder as soon as Bear got even with him then was basically tackling him when Bear jumped for the ball. So, it could have been called defensive holding instead of interference. Either way was penalty yards and an automatic first down.
    It's PI if the ball is in the air... right call.

vCash
    I want an explanation on why their fan base believes that God wants auburn to win football games.

vCash
    Ok. I didn't know the ball was in the air when he was even with him. I was just watching the contact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    I want an explanation on why their fan base believes that God wants auburn to win football games.
    Because the $200k went to Cecil's church.

vCash
    I'd like to know why it was legal for Auburn to line up in the neutral zone on defense play after play without it ever being called.

There was also a play were the play clock had been at zero for a full second before Auburn hiked the ball with no call.

vCash
    Late in the game an Auburn runner stepped out of bounds on about 3rd and 4, maybe getting a yard. He ran out of bounds down the sideline, and Verne Lundquist even commented "not much there". The officials spotted the ball for a first down. The only reason I can think of we didn't challenge was that it was on the opposite sideline from us, and they ran the next play so quick.
    Hope someone else noticed that play too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    Late in the game an Auburn runner stepped out of bounds on about 3rd and 4, maybe getting a yard. He ran out of bounds down the sideline, and Verne Lundquist even commented "not much there". The officials spotted the ball for a first down. The only reason I can think of we didn't challenge was that it was on the opposite sideline from us, and they ran the next play so quick.
    I remember that as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    I thought maybe my eyes were messed up and just moved on.

vCash
    All I can say to Aubarn fans is this makes up for that piss poor 4th and 1 call in 2011.

Karma, she a bitch.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I want an explanation as to why Auburn constantly gets away with not enough men on the LOS and why they aren't flagged for their linemen not getting set before the snap.

vCash
    It will be interesting to see if Auburn gets the response to this that we would get which is something to the effect of not questioning our perfect officials nor your fealess leaders and just sit down and STFU.

In fact, we would also be reprimanded.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Karma. Paid.

vCash
    It was funny, on that linked video "You make the call," on the Bear pass interference, the Auburn commentator called it right away. "That's going to be pass interference."
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    I wanna know why auburn wasn't charged with unsportsmanlike conduct (extreme crying)*

vCash
    I'm just so happy to be on "the other side". Normally it's us having to send in tape.
    Feels guud!
    #firstdowngate