Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Premier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    I think so.

The sneak peaks for next week confused me. Those showed Beth in a hospital room, but that could have been a flashback. Flashback to the very beginning of the series or to the kidnapper taking care of her.
    I didn't think about that angle. The clips from next week could definitely be a flashback on where Beth has been or where she came from originally. They seemed to have fallen in love with doing flashbacks lately. Their transition isn't very clear though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    I didn't think about that angle. The clips from next week could definitely be a flashback on where Beth has been or where she came from originally. They seemed to have fallen in love with doing flashbacks lately. Their transition isn't very clear though.

It's not going to be a flashback per se, but I'm thinking it will tell what happened from when Beth and Daryl got separated.

vCash
    She was Hershel's daughter. She was on the farm from the beginning. I imagine it will be a flashback to when she was taken because it has been a while since she has been gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    She was Hershel's daughter. She was on the farm from the beginning. I imagine it will be a flashback to when she was taken because it has been a while since she has been gone.
    That's right, my bad. I need to go back and watch some of the old episodes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    yeah. that makes the most sense. How in the hell would they have found her though? It makes more sense for her to be hiding in the woods than the other dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    yeah. that makes the most sense. How in the hell would they have found her though? It makes more sense for her to be hiding in the woods than the other dude.
    The car that took her drove by carol and Daryl when they were fixing that random car on the side of the road

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    The car that took her drove by carol and Daryl when they were fixing that random car on the side of the road
    That's right, Daryl made comment about it right before he busted out the taillights. I didn't catch all of what he said when it happened. Makes sense that it is Beth.

vCash
    That's right, Daryl made comment about it right before he busted out the taillights. I didn't catch all of what he said when it happened. Makes sense that it is Beth.
    yeah. has to be her now.

vCash
    Anyone else fired up for tonight. Who yall think is coming out of the woods? I thought Beth, but my metrocast TV guide says "a group of other survivors are encountered" as the description, so I'm not sure

vCash
    Anyone else fired up for tonight. Who yall think is coming out of the woods? I thought Beth, but my metrocast TV guide says "a group of other survivors are encountered" as the description, so I'm not sure
    I was really looking forward to last night's episode. Till I saw it. Disappointing.

vCash
    Me too. Spent too much time building up the characters with no real conflict. Until carol that is. Thought this was by far worst episode of the season so far

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Me too. Spent too much time building up the characters with no real conflict. Until carol that is. Thought this was by far worst episode of the season so far
    In all fairness to the creators, Beths character wasnt very interesting and was never really never established and the show could have gone on without her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    In all fairness to the creators, Beths character wasnt very interesting and was never really never established and the show could have gone on without her.
    I agree, but with carol now at the hospital, it looks like that whole episode was used to get to know her and now she's going to play a huge role (bc of carol)

vCash
    I agree, but with carol now at the hospital, it looks like that whole episode was used to get to know her and now she's going to play a huge role (bc of carol)
    Other than Carol or the ending with Darryl the week before, would you really care about Beth? I know I wouldn't.

vCash
    I have a question, did anybody else notice the AMC commercials stating that satellite customers were in risk of losing the channel due to contract negotiations? I wasn't paying a lot of attention but I clearly heard that. I also noticed another commercial later saying that there was no risk....I know they go through these contract negotiations a lot, this is just the first time I had heard of it with AMC.

vCash
    I have a question, did anybody else notice the AMC commercials stating that satellite customers were in risk of losing the channel due to contract negotiations? I wasn't paying a lot of attention but I clearly heard that. I also noticed another commercial later saying that there was no risk....I know they go through these contract negotiations a lot, this is just the first time I had heard of it with AMC.

yeah, pretty sure it's Dish that is having the dispute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Other than Carol or the ending with Darryl the week before, would you really care about Beth? I know I wouldn't.
    Nope. Not at all. Which I think is why they did that episode. To make you care

vCash
    Lame episode. So the hospital folks are indentured seravants under the tyranny of police (people with weapons). I felt that was pretty lame. It seems a lot more likely that post-apocolyptic societies would be more like Woodbury, Terminus, or the prison than a tyranny with indentured servants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    yeah, pretty sure it's Dish that is having the dispute
    Isnt Dish doing the big Walking Dead promotion?

vCash
    it was a pretty bad episode. Beth TV is less interesting than the Truman show.