Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Premier

vCash
    This is from the Hollywood Reporter, regarding Bob;

"It's a scene nearly straight out of Robert Kirkman's comic series, where Dale is the one who loses his leg to the Hunters. Dale, however, had the last laugh, as the Hunters were eating his leg after he'd already been bitten by a walker and had left the group to die on his own."

I was thinking Bob had gotten bit also. If you watch him, he's almost limping, stumbling around the church like he is beginning to get sick.

vCash
    I also saw this in the comments below the same article. I thought it was a very interesting theory;

"Holy crap!! It all finally makes sense. Bob was a Terminus recruiter all along. That is why he was crying because he finally found a group he liked and he feels guilty for what he did. That is why Bob was last in the line to be killed at Terminus because he worked for them and he wasn't going to be killed. He was going to be set free to go get others to come back to Terminus. That's why Bob said once that he was the only survivor of two different groups, yeah, because he led both groups to their slaughter. That is why Bob has a drinking problem...guilty conscience anyone? That is why he tried to stop Gareth from killing them all by saying you don't have to do this...he was making a personal plea to his boss but it wasn't going to work.. That is why Gareth used Bob's name so many times at the bob-b-que because they knew each other."

And then at the Bob-b-que, Gareth says to Bob, "It's ironic that it's you"...hmm, makes you think

vCash
    Interesting theory about Bob being a recruiter. I was thinking the preacher was the one who had some sort of agreement with them, but Bob could make sense.
    Last edited by jumbo; 10-22-2014 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    No, it was the two guys we don't know, Glenn, Daryl, Rick, then Bob

images2.jpg

images.jpg

vCash
    And I agree about the Preacher, I think he regrets it but I think he has traded being protected for providing them with "food"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    I also saw this in the comments below the same article. I thought it was a very interesting theory;

"Holy crap!! It all finally makes sense. Bob was a Terminus recruiter all along. That is why he was crying because he finally found a group he liked and he feels guilty for what he did. That is why Bob was last in the line to be killed at Terminus because he worked for them and he wasn't going to be killed. He was going to be set free to go get others to come back to Terminus. That's why Bob said once that he was the only survivor of two different groups, yeah, because he led both groups to their slaughter. That is why Bob has a drinking problem...guilty conscience anyone? That is why he tried to stop Gareth from killing them all by saying you don't have to do this...he was making a personal plea to his boss but it wasn't going to work.. That is why Gareth used Bob's name so many times at the bob-b-que because they knew each other."

And then at the Bob-b-que, Gareth says to Bob, "It's ironic that it's you"...hmm, makes you think
    I was wondering if they knew each other. Does the main group even know him as "Bob"? I didn't get whether he was just using a generic name or if there was a backstory they were hinting at or if his name actually was Bob and they knew it because they ahd introduced themselves at Terminus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I was wondering if they knew each other. Does the main group even know him as "Bob"? I didn't get whether he was just using a generic name or if there was a backstory they were hinting at or if his name actually was Bob and they knew it because they ahd introduced themselves at Terminus.

I don't remember them introducing themselves. Maybe he heard other members of the group call him by name but I don't remember an instance where that could be the case either. Honestly I never thought about that scenario until I saw that theory. I find it pretty interesting because there are things that have happened that lead me to believe that theory could be dead on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Hard not to have a "let down" after the first episode. I feel/felt the same way about Bob. He had to have gotten bit.

I'm also thinking that the preacher is the one making the marks on the trees and has some sort of deal worked out with the Terminus group.
    That's what I was thinking too.

Banned
    vCash
    I was convinced Bob had been bitten and was about to kill himself before he turned but now I can also see that Bob was with Gareth and that group initially and was the one that led them into Terminus before they became bad and it's now "ironic" that it was him that they are eating.

vCash

that makes sense.

vCash
    Well, after tonight's episode I don't think that theory has legs any more. It was a good one though. With how much seemed to be explained to Bob you'd think that would've already taken place had he been apart of the "termites".

Now I'm dying to know who is with Daryl in the woods outside the church. Also, they showed clips of next week with Beth in some sort of hospital

vCash

I think it is Morgan with Daryl

Well, after tonight's episode I don't think that theory has legs any more. It was a good one though. With how much seemed to be explained to Bob you'd think that would've already taken place had he been apart of the "termites".

Now I'm dying to know who is with Daryl in the woods outside the church. Also, they showed clips of next week with Beth in some sort of hospital

Daryl was with Rick when they came up on Morgan when he had that town boobie trapped killing walkers. I am guessing Beth and Carol are stuck in a hospital with some crazy people thinking about breeding. That is my insane theory on the hospital. Haven't read the comics so I have no clue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    As far as knowing bobs name, he also named all the individuals inside the church including Judith, so Im not sure it means Bob was recruiting, just that gareth followed and learned the names. That or Bob told them everyone's names, I guess it could be either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Daryl was with Rick when they came up on Morgan when he had that town boobie trapped killing walkers. I am guessing Beth and Carol are stuck in a hospital with some crazy people thinking about breeding. That is my insane theory on the hospital. Haven't read the comics so I have no clue.
    I hope it is Morgan...Question then becomes, has Morgan found his sanity, will he try to go after Rick and his group? I think I noticed that Daryl didn't have his crossbow when he said "come out". Which would lead me to believe, if it is Morgan, he took it from him.

vCash
    I was pretty disappointed in Bob's death.. I was hoping he would have dropped a bomb on Gareth like Dale did in his death in the comic book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    I was pretty disappointed in Bob's death.. I was hoping he would have dropped a bomb on Gareth like Dale did in his death in the comic book.

He did, it happened pretty much just like that. Almost word for word. Now he didn't die right then but I don't know how the comic goes either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post

no he wasn't. It was Rick, Michonne and Carl. I'm pretty sure that Rick is the only one who knows Morgan, so I doubt it's him with Daryl. Daryl had a smile/happy look on his face when he said come on out. I'm thinking that this week and maybe even next will be an all Beth story picking up from when she was abducted. Carol and Daryl will then rescue her and that's who is in the woods.

vCash
    He did!? WTF? How did I miss that? Must have been the wife talking or something. damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    no he wasn't. It was Rick, Michonne and Carl. I'm pretty sure that Rick is the only one who knows Morgan, so I doubt it's him with Daryl. Daryl had a smile/happy look on his face when he said come on out. I'm thinking that this week and maybe even next will be an all Beth story picking up from when she was abducted. Carol and Daryl will then rescue her and that's who is in the woods.
    I think so.

The sneak peaks for next week confused me. Those showed Beth in a hospital room, but that could have been a flashback. Flashback to the very beginning of the series or to the kidnapper taking care of her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    He did!? WTF? How did I miss that? Must have been the wife talking or something. damn.
    Yeah, he did, complete with the cry turned into crazy laugh. I know your pain with Mrs. talking, that's when you just start turning the tv up! Haha I suggest making sure she doesn't have anything to throw at you though