Thread: Can we get the unis in road white...

vCash

Can we get the unis in road white...

before Bama and OM?

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Amen... This is not the time to screw around.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    After seeing A&M's uniform yesterday, im starting to worry about the egg bowl unis

vCash
    Yeah, but this A&M helmets were epic.

vCash
    At this point, Adidas should pull out all the stops to get us what we want. That being said, I don't know what we've asked Adidas for, if anything.

vCash
    Has anybody seen the video of when they got into the locker room yesterday? Funny in retrospect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godlluB View Post
    Yeah, but this A&M helmets were epic.
    Wouldnt mind the gold helmets with the layout from the OSU game in maroon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Has anybody seen the video of when they got into the locker room yesterday? Funny in retrospect.

You have one of their locker room after the game?

vCash
    Strick just told me on twitter not enough time. Hope he's bluffing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    You have one of their locker room after the game?
    Lol I doubt they would post that video

vCash
    I shouldn't give them any ideas. But what about The shape of the state of Mississippi on the jerseys like Texas was on theirs? I'd have to see it decide. and It would need to be Maroon on a White Jersey. Or Gold...for the Egg bowl...

vCash
    I noticed the curse of the winter themed uniforms in the MSU/Texas A&M game in Starkville. We got beat down wearing our Snow Bowl tribute uniforms and they got beat down when they were wearing their "ice" uniforms.

I think we should keep doing something special for the Egg Bowl, but I would like to see a white version of the 100 year tribute uniforms.

vCash
    Total loss of focus on the game is what I saw in that video. I think we should do like Bama and LSU and stay with our traditional uniforms from now on. Win and players will want to play for you. Lose and you could wear anything and they will decommit.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    We will wear the same uniform until the egg bowl

vCash
    It reminds me of how embarrassed I was when TAMU was wiping the field with our overdressed asses in those space-age monstrosities. Those were about the same colors as the AM unis Saturday. Apparently, these type uniforms are just for show as I have yet to see a team play football while wearing them. They run all over the field, but they never make plays!

vCash
    I hope out administration understands how much of a hit these uniforms with the fans. With some of the stuff we have done, I'm not sure they do. I am optimistic that since we have wore them 3 times that it is hitting home with them.

vCash

Thank you Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I noticed the curse of the winter themed uniforms in the MSU/Texas A&M game in Starkville. We got beat down wearing our Snow Bowl tribute uniforms and they got beat down when they were wearing their "ice" uniforms.
    As soon as I sat down I told my Uncle that was a good sign.

vCash
    Get the FN white uniforms adidas. I mean F. Why is this even a thing. Your other uniforms are complete shit. It's not our fault your designers suck.