Thread: Biggest moment yesterday

vCash

Biggest moment yesterday

In my opinion came in the 1st quarter...the 4th down stop after we muffed the punt. That set the tone for our D. Gave us 2 three and outs in a row rite after they sliced us up on that opening drive. There were several other times when the team responded after taking a hit and all were important but I think that was the tone setter.

Also, that was without a doubt the loudest I've heard the stadium. I was there for the Johnson and Banks returns as well as the '10 Arkansas game but that one eruption when we made that stop was the absolute loudest I can recall.

vCash
    Folks are going to learn to stop going for fourth down against us.

vCash
    Yep, loudest ever.

vCash
    Our first drive, they had a huge defensive holding call on 3rd down.

vCash
    Gabe Miles had a few plays yesterday that have been undervalued. I think 3 times he caught swing passes and turned nothing into 5-8 yard pickups. Without those plays you could remove 2 of Daks tds and one of Robinsons. Gabe Miles looked really good out there.

Graham on his catch and run in the third quarter looked like he was shot out of a cannon too.

vCash
    4th down stop and responding to their opening drive TD set the tone for the game.

vCash
    Dak powering in on second and third effort was it for me. They had him stopped at the 2.