Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
Heard the recurring theme out of oxford repeated though. Apparently the boys up in bear land don't like the recent media's characterization of Bo as being either "good Bo" or "bad Bo". As in, you never know which you are going to get in a game, the good or bad version of Bo. Well, apparently the memo went out to discredit this. I heard Dick Cross on H2H last night talk about how that is a stupid take, and that Bo actually is always good. Then AGAIN this morning I heard McCready talk about how that was an inaccurate characterization. And that Bo is always good (unless his bad decisions come back to burn him..... uh duh?). Anyway, I doubt that was just coincidence.
Either way, there's no excuse for a 5th year senior that has been in the same system for his whole career to be making the dumb plays that he has. I expect him to come out sharp because he is a gamer, but that o-line can't hold back the pressure forever and he will make a bad throw that will cost his team. Also, Bo's numbers are inflated from the system they run. With no inside run game, they use passes to the rb's to act as some of their run game and that inflates his passing yards and completion percentage significantly.