Thread: Finebaum hammering OM today

vCash

Finebaum hammering OM today

"What has Ole Miss done?"

"Irrelevant"

vCash
    Big 10 John said "nobody outside oxford knows anybody on your defense"

vCash
    He also said that they have canceled doing their Friday radio show from the Junction and will now do it from the Ole Miss Sigma Chi house. Such BS

vCash
    I was listening to a couple idiot hosts on the radio over in the Montgomery area saying TSUN is going to whip Bama.. all I could do is shake my head... I don't understand the love... Of course, these were AU leans which explains a lot of it...
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    "What has Ole Miss done?"

"Irrelevant"
    Shep Smith talking up Our State. Good grief.

Never underestimate the power of the Maroon and White Nation.

vCash
    He was joking Gun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He also said that they have canceled doing their Friday radio show from the Junction and will now do it from the Ole Miss Sigma Chi house. Such BS
    That was a jab at the OM frat boy that just called

vCash
    I have come to the conclusion that very few people watch Ole Miss play. Human beings buy into hype with those guys quicker than anything I've ever seen.

On Saturday, the media watched Ole Miss struggle with Memphis and made fun of them, but by Tuesday, all the sudden Ole Miss has a chance. It's crazy. I seriously don't believe anyone watches them play. It's the only explanation. With the eye test, they look like a poorly coached, undisciplined team that can't run the football or pass block.

vCash
    All it will take is an Ole Miss beat down and the love will go away for good.
    ?The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    That was a jab at the OM frat boy that just called
    Oh gotcha, I didn't get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RossDawg82 View Post
    All it will take is an Ole Miss beat down and the love will go away for good.
    Probably, but there is also the possibility that they will chalk up a moderate loss to them playing Bama aka #1. I hope they get a 60 point beat down with 4 Wallace INTs. That will assure there is no revival of the OM hype.

vCash
    Shep Smith basically just said Ole Miss is a beacon of light for racial sensitivity and the best example of how to overcome racial prejudice.

Guess he's conveniently forgotten the many examples of intolerance they have shown in the years since Meredith. I almost choked on my lunch.

vCash
    Heard a former player for TSUN named Tracey boast that Bama is not that good anymore. Keep the dream Tracey.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hells bells View Post
    Heard a former player for TSUN named Tracey boast that Bama is not that good anymore. Keep the dream Tracey.
    Oh he wasn't the only one. Cody Prewitt said it too....
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Please no one from State call into Finebaum. Stay silent.

vCash
    Bama isn't as good as they have been. They're turning the ball over way more than normal and I just don't trust Kiffin. I don't think Ole Miss wins but it'll be in the Moral Victory category of close.

vCash
    I hope all you UM doubters are absolutely correct in your assumptions, because I think we all may be surprised at how close the game is. Every time I think they will get their doors beat in, they surprise me. Of course they haven't played anyone this year, but in years past when I thought they'd suck, they prove me wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    I hope all you UM doubters are absolutely correct in your assumptions, because I think we all may be surprised at how close the game is. Every time I think they will get their doors beat in, they surprise me. Of course they haven't played anyone this year, but in years past when I thought they'd suck, they prove me wrong.
    I think it's their Super Bowl and they will play well, but I just don't see them as a good team. They will play above themselves this week, and the real downfall will start next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    Bama isn't as good as they have been. They're turning the ball over way more than normal and I just don't trust Kiffin. I don't think Ole Miss wins but it'll be in the Moral Victory category of close.
    Im sorry but if you are wanting a spot in Atlanta or the Playoffs, there are no moral victories. This is their chance to prove what only they and the media has been claiming. If they blow it their season will go down the shitter. There defense will keep it close, but in the end Bama will win by at least 2 scores.
    ?The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go?

vCash
    The biggest problem for UM is that they went for speed over power. That's great if you are in the Big 12 but lethal in the SEC.