Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For anyone that saw Les Miles' presser today (I did)...What a

vCash

For anyone that saw Les Miles' presser today (I did)...What a

grade A asshat. He will not admit that LSU got their butts kicked, or that MSU physically dominated both line of scrimmages. Basically says they got MSU's best shot and would have won with another 30 seconds. As bad as I hate to admit it Gene Chizik is my favorite analyst on SEC network and I believe he has accurately laid out how MSU dominated on d.

vCash
    He was a joke. I threw up four times watching it. I get sick of people that can't admit defeat.

Banned
    vCash
    Saw it. He also said something like we treated this game like it was the biggest game of our lives. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

vCash
    He sounds alot like their asshat baseball coach....must be something in the water in Baton Maroon.

vCash
    Sounds a lot like an ole miss fan. Loser
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    He's still sore from having a corndog shoved up his butt by angry fans.

vCash
    Yep, it was disgusting. He was basically trying to use the OM excuse that they only got beat because WE are such a big game for them but we weren't up for them. We physically ran over them and if Dan hadn't quit playing the game with 5 minutes left (which I'm still pissed about) there would have been no "we just needed 30 more seconds". Miles got his pride hurt but he is not going to admit we were just the much better team on the field the other night.

vCash
    Lost in all of the "controversy" is the fact that the umpire, referee, heck the entire officiating crew must have been blind if this was legitimate. Is Miles calling the SEC officiating crew inept, under qualified, or just stupid? That's the way I read it. What a bunch of wusses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonandwhite View Post
    Lost in all of the "controversy" is the fact that the umpire, referee, heck the entire officiating crew must have been blind if this was legitimate. Is Miles calling the SEC officiating crew inept, under qualified, or just stupid? That's the way I read it. What a bunch of wusses.
    Maybe so, I sure thought they were blind calling the LSU FG good that NEVER got inside the right upright plus some other questionable calls like the Redmond interference in the end zone and the hold on Justin Malone that turned a TD into a FG.

vCash
    I asked a LSU guy how much they paid the ref after the Redmond interference call. He asked me the same thing on the no call in the other end zone.

vCash
    If that "stomp" would have landed on a "co-ed", then Miles would have looked the other way.

If Jeremy Hill would have been there, he would have smacked that b... errrr... agreed whole heartedly with the beacon of all things non-violent .

Banned
    vCash
    WHAT AN EFFEMINATE PUSS! I question his masculinity.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    He's still sore from having a corndog shoved up his butt by angry fans.
    I believe the term is cornholed.

Banned
    vCash
    So, having 30 more seconds would have stopped Redmond from making the pick that ended the game? You still had no timeouts and had to throw for the endzone, genius.

vCash
    Shit, if we had just blitzed so dipshit doesn't have time to throw it the game is over anyway....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Saw it. He also said something like we treated this game like it was the biggest game of our lives. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?
    Then he said something like but every team does when they play LSU ot at least that's what the highlights of the presser said. I couldn't find the video earlier. Sounds a little arrogant to say the least.

vCash
    I listened to his post game pressed as well on the radio. He actually said that the thought they ran the ball well at times. I laughed at that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    Shit, if we had just blitzed so dipshit doesn't have time to throw it the game is over anyway....
    I hope Coach Mullen learned on that prevent defense fiasco. Just about any quarterback in the SEC, with no pass rush, can find a receiver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I hope Coach Mullen learned on that prevent defense fiasco. Just about any quarterback in the SEC, with no pass rush, can find a receiver.
    No he hasn't learned his lesson. Been an issue for years. It's part of his philosophy. I do think he learned a lesson about pulling starters against a quality opponent just because you're up three scores