Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For anyone that saw Les Miles' presser today (I did)...What a

vCash
    Everything he and any other coach ever says publicly is geared towards what he wants his team to hear him saying. Some coaches approach it like Les did, other guys like Spurrier are more brutally honest.

I have no problem with it.

I like Les Miles. He is one of my favorite head coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Everything he and any other coach ever says publicly is geared towards what he wants his team to hear him saying. Some coaches approach it like Les did, other guys like Spurrier are more brutally honest.

I have no problem with it.

I like Les Miles. He is one of my favorite head coaches.
    Speaking of Spurrier, everything he said during and after the Vandy game was hilarious. He just doesn't give a damn.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    He will not admit that LSU got their butts kicked, or that MSU physically dominated both line of scrimmages. Basically says they got MSU's best shot and would have won with another 30 seconds
    Unless I'm forgetting a game we beat lsu worse than they have been beaten since before Saban got there. It was 100% domination at their place on Saturday night. Miles is right though, with 30 more seconds they damn sure would have won, but not because of him or his team. It was because of Mullen, we all saw what he did with 5 minutes left. If he is ever going to be an elite coach, which he absolutely can be, he has got to learn to get out of his own way.

vCash
    What did he learn? He is 34-1 after leading at halftime. I will take it

vCash

On Josh Rob's long run

didnt the lsu tackler, who caught him from behind, use a horsecollar grab to slow him down? That is what i saw tho i have not seen the replay.

and the field goal passed over the upright... i would love to see what the NCAA rulebook states about when the ball is over the uprights, is it allowed to go over an upright or must it be entirely inside in the view of the referee? but it went OVER....

les miles is a whiney snively POS. He feels he should beat MSU every year because they are LSU. what a no class clown...

vCash
    Did anyone else notice the left DE for LSU lining up offsides a good bit? The crown of his helmet was past the ball several times. Another one was on a blitz, the OLB crept up to the line and was clearly offsides but wasn't called.