Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: **** LSU Game Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Hey guys...we just went into death valley, at night, and BEAT LSU!!!

vCash
    570 yards of total offense - the most allowed since Les Miles has been at LSU. I'm starting to feel a little better.

vCash
    YUP! Happy Saturday!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Because it's time. It's time for Dak to lead us to the next level. For our defense to lead us to the next level. For us to vanquish the demons and change how this series is viewed. We will win tomorrow. I got maroon bedding in a completely purple and gold condo I'm staying in. Coincidence I think not.

Go Dawgs!
    I. SEEN. IT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalDawg View Post
    570 yards of total offense - the most allowed since Les Miles has been at LSU. I'm starting to feel a little better.
    No, everything about that game was great except our stupidity of personnel decisions and the way our coaches didn't play that last 5 minutes like there was still a real game going on. The first 55 minutes of that game is as good as I've ever seen a Mullen coached MSU team play. Just bad it got soured slightly by the ending.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Nothing ****ing sour about going in there and winning. Would anybody not take a 5 pt win at 5:59 today??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Only MSU could have totally dominated an opponent like that and still only manage to win by 5 points. Very happy to get the win but disappointed in the way we played so poorly in the last 3 minutes of the game to where we couldn't even enjoy the end of the game.
    Exactly. Great win and a big one, but it sure would have been nice to have coasted to a double digit win down the stretch.

vCash
    I love this TEAM, I also hope we come into the TOP 25 somewhere around 17-21. We are a damn good team, but we do bit need media attention! Ride the underdog card as long as we can!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Nothing ****ing sour about going in there and winning. Would anybody not take a 5 pt win at 5:59 today??
    Sure, but that was before I saw how dominant our team was over LSU. Given the way we manhandled that LSU team still hard for me to fathom that they could have actually beaten us on that last play.

Banned
    vCash
    they could have actually beaten us on that last play.
    Scary

vCash
    No, everything about that game was great except our stupidity of personnel decisions and the way our coaches didn't play that last 5 minutes like there was still a real game going on. The first 55 minutes of that game is as good as I've ever seen a Mullen coached MSU team play. Just bad it got soured slightly by the ending.
    I couldn't agree more. My only hope is that our coaches learned something tonight and we don't see that kind of crap again. But, right now I just want to put the way we almost gave it away behind me and savor this victory for a couple of weeks.

vCash
    Mullen accepted responsibility in the post-game.

We are going to be fine. I think we can run on anyone, and that should give us every opportunity to beat A&M, Auburn, and Ark, KY, and Ole Miss. Bama will still be tough.

As bad as the last 5 minutes were, with a week off, at least our coaches will have something to work on and get after our players about. This isn't all bad. It's hard to leave LSU with a win and still feel like you could've done better, but we just did that.

vCash