Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SOA season premier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    as long as Gemma gets what's coming and the boys are stable, I'll be satisfied with the finale. Jax made his own bed. if he gets shanked by Indian Hills, or Marx, or the Chinese, or a meth heads, etc... it would make sense to me.
    Completely agree. Don't get me wrong, it would definitely make sense for Jax to bite the bullet after everything that's happened. I pretty much expect it at this point. Just saying in my personal ideal ending, he'd get out of the life and raise the boys. It would be epic if the final scene is the boys at Jax's tombstone reading his journal, essentially telling us the whole series was a flashback by Jax. And yes, Gemma has to die, slowly and painfully as possible. Juice too.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I just don't know what to think anymore... but I think now Abel is the key somehow...
    I didn't get Jax's reaction to Jury telling him about the journal. something just didn't make sense as to why he went off and killed him to me..
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    I just don't know what to think anymore... but I think now Abel is the key somehow...
    I didn't get Jax's reaction to Jury telling him about the journal. something just didn't make sense as to why he went off and killed him to me..
    Agreed. I'm chalking it up to the poor writing, which I've lamented all season long. They essentially turned Jax full retard this season, when he's not this stupid, nor is the club. I guess you can chalk it all up "revenge clouding his mind" excuse, but to me that's a cop-out; not to mention, after Weston raped his mom, it was Jax and Clay that made the club take their time and plan things out, not go bull in a china shop on him and Zobel.

vCash
    I thought the whole "raged out of his mind Jax" would come to an end earlier than it has. I think we will see a smarter more contemplative Jax for the rest of the season.

That being said, has he murdered someone every episode so far? It seems like it. The killing has gone overboard
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I thought the whole "raged out of his mind Jax" would come to an end earlier than it has. I think we will see a smarter more contemplative Jax for the rest of the season.

That being said, has he murdered someone every episode so far? It seems like it. The killing has gone overboard
    and he's not even killing good people... it's just randoms.

vCash
    Saw that shit coming. Sucks. I 17'ing hate Gemma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Saw that shit coming. Sucks. I 17'ing hate Gemma.
    If she lives and raises the boys to perpetuate the cycle, this will be one of my most hated shows ever.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    If she lives and raises the boys to perpetuate the cycle, this will be one of my most hated shows ever.
    it's alsmot predestined to come out that way, right?

Who's going to keep Jax in check now? Only 2 people left with any marbles... Nero and Chibbs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    it's alsmot predestined to come out that way, right? Who's going to keep Jax in check now? Only 2 people left with any marbles... Nero and Chibbs.
    You're right, and God, is that gonna piss me off! I may actually be glad the show is over if they do end it that way.

Those are the only two left to keep him in line and Nero is checking out.

I haven't been paying attention, how many episodes are we in/have left?

vCash

Just watched this week's episode last night

and I think Wendy ends up with both boys as per Tara's wishes.

I don't know who is going to connect the dots for Jax about his mom but this show would not be in its existence without her and I think its going to be the ruin because of her.

I think Gemma kills Unser in the end when he confronts her about it. He knows.

Nero is going to find out too, probably from Unser, and ride off into the sunset.

Its screwed up and its all Gemma's fault.

vCash
    Alright it's episode 10. I expect some stuff to start happening. At least I hope so.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    5 more episodes, I think
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    5 more episodes, I think
    Every other season has had 13 right?

Guess it could be more considering it's the last season

Edit: Just confirmed that there are 13 episodes this season
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 11-11-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    oh damn.

vCash
    So does Jax believe Abel or chalk it up to a little kid misunderstanding what he heard?

Finally, we are moving forward with this after 10 episodes of wandering around.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    SHIIIIIIIIIT it's gonna go down next week! Yes!
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Every other season has had 13 right?

Guess it could be more considering it's the last season

Edit: Just confirmed that there are 13 episodes this season
    yep, saw that.. someone had told me last week there were 6 more left.. I guess they were wrong... I thought there might have been a couple extra this season to close it out.
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    yep, saw that.. someone had told me last week there were 6 more left.. I guess they were wrong... I thought there might have been a couple extra this season to close it out.
    I think the August Marks story line is gonna finally become secondary, and we are finally going to move into what we care about...the Gemma killing Tara story line.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    HELL. YES. About time the truth is out. Now the real question is how long will it take for Jax to believe Abel? With just 3 episodes left, we're about to hit the afterburners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    HELL. YES. About time the truth is out. Now the real question is how long will it take for Jax to believe Abel? With just 3 episodes left, we're about to hit the afterburners.
    lots of relationships to resolve. In the preview shots for next week it showed Jax banging on Unser's door. Those two getting together to figure it out would be interesting because he'll also find out about Juice.