Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SOA season premier

vCash

SOA season premier

What did you think?
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Damn good. Jax has lost all hope. Gemma has clearly snapped. The club has bitten off more than it can chew with the restructured power dynamics in the wake of last season's gun deal. And you can damn well bet that they'll be going after Lin for Tara, which won't end well for anyone. And Juice is toast. Just a matter of how long now that Unser knows he's still in Charming. It pisses me off, but I'm starting to think Gemma is going to be the last one standing when it's all said and done, leading Abel & Thomas right down the same destructive path.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    yep, pretty much the way I see it, but I think Wendy will factor in somewhere as well...
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Jax is going to go balistic until his kids bring him back. I think he goes full circle this season. I think Jax ends up killing Gemma when he finds out it was her that killed Tara. Juice knows... Uncer could end up knowing too.

I'll say this too: They're not keeping juice locked up in an apartment without any interesting storyline for no reason. He's going to play a big role. I think he tells Jax at some point. People like Juice and seeing him get retribution or at least coming to terms with the club will make fans happy.

love the show. think they're doing the right things by ending it this season though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Jax is going to go balistic until his kids bring him back. I think he goes full circle this season. I think Jax ends up killing Gemma when he finds out it was her that killed Tara. Juice knows... Uncer could end up knowing too.

I'll say this too: They're not keeping juice locked up in an apartment without any interesting storyline for no reason. He's going to play a big role. I think he tells Jax at some point. People like Juice and seeing him get retribution or at least coming to terms with the club will make fans happy.

love the show. think they're doing the right things by ending it this season though.
    No way with Juice. I can buy that he confesses to Jax that Gemma killed Tara, but he's not getting out alive. It's pretty much been confirmed that he dies early on this season, actually. Like, episode 4 at the latest early. The only question for me is whether Jax lives, winds up in prison, or dies and whether Gemma lives or dies.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    with Unser finding out so early in the season that Juice is still there and him being held up in the apartment, I'm not sure Juice can make it out of the next episode. He can't keep Unser held up long before the mc starts looking for him, which won't take long for them to track him down.

vCash
    Juice knowing is the primary storyline right now. He can't die that quick. I think be does die... just can't see it being that soon.

vCash
    What did y'all think of last nights episode?

Has anyone else noted the drop off in special effects so far this season? The blood splatters are horrendously cheap (as well as the homie in the wheelchair being drug in the premier).

vCash
    Pretty good episode. Think Jax is really getting in over his head with the revenge. Interested to see how the damaging of his ties with the other charter plays out.

Really surprised Juice just let Unser go, especially with how much he talks.

Yes, the special effects have been lacking this season. I haven't really noticed the blood splatter part of it but the wheelchair guy being drug in the premier was just plain bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    Pretty good episode. Think Jax is really getting in over his head with the revenge. Interested to see how the damaging of his ties with the other charter plays out.

Really surprised Juice just let Unser go, especially with how much he talks.

Yes, the special effects have been lacking this season. I haven't really noticed the blood splatter part of it but the wheelchair guy being drug in the premier was just plain bad.
    It's gotten so bad, that the scene where Chibbs was stepping on the guys leg, the gun shot and the blood were cgi'd in...it was only shown for a second, but it was noticeably bad.

I agree, he's getting way in over his head, which I'm not too crazy about, from a writing standpoint. The writing of the show has just gotten too 'out there'. I find this whole revenge plot, and the club's idea that it would succeed, fairly dubious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It's gotten so bad, that the scene where Chibbs was stepping on the guys leg, the gun shot and the blood were cgi'd in...it was only shown for a second, but it was noticeably bad.

I agree, he's getting way in over his head, which I'm not too crazy about, from a writing standpoint. The writing of the show has just gotten too 'out there'. I find this whole revenge plot, and the club's idea that it would succeed, fairly dubious.
    That's the point. Jax is so emotional he ISN'T thinking clearly. Thus why you guys are saying he's in over his head. I'm more interested in how it will play out once Jax figures out that Jemma is the one who killed Tara. No way he can walk back what he's doing to Lin.

vCash
    I'm not sure how it's going to end. Jax is so wrapped up in his revenge that I think he's going to wind up being the reason the club is dismantled even though he gave his little spill in episode 1 that he refuses to lose his club.

It could go the complete opposite direction, and Jax winds up finding peace by the end of this season/series. I just don't see it happening though. He has gone so far into the deep end and him finding out that Gemma killed Tara (that has to come out) is going to drive him even further into the deep end.

vCash
    If Gemma is the last one standing in the end, I'm gonna be pissed.

She's gotta die....like a lot.

vCash
    what time does this come on tonight? I have watched the past two online after they aired but I wanted to watch this one when it came on FX.

vCash
    9 CST

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    9 CST
    Thank you

vCash
    juice is still alive...

Gema is causing an all out war, then Jax or the club will realize it was her. Then the internal dispute will arise and all hell breaks lose.

Prediction: Chibbs ends up with the sheriff and the kids. Everyone else dies. out there, but it's as good as any prediction right now.

vCash
    Juice needs to tell Jax that Gemma killed Tara.. This revenge by Jax is getting out of control..
    I thought Chibbs was going to get laid last night... soon enough..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Juice needs to tell Jax that Gemma killed Tara.. This revenge by Jax is getting out of control..
    I thought Chibbs was going to get laid last night... soon enough..
    It's coming. 1-2 more episodes for Juicy, tops. And he'll tell Jax the truth to go out with a clear conscience.

vCash
    Well I didn't see the Chinese attack coming. I knew it felt strange that Jax wanted to wait a day to try and straighten out the deal gone bad but didn't think about it coming back to bite him like that. At least I am assuming that is how the Chinese found out and why they attacked.

I have a feeling Juice is going to spill about Gemma as he's dying, that kind of deal. Unless he finds a way to get word to Jax. I just think the MC is done with him to a point where they won't give him an opportunity to explain himself before killing him.

ETA: Either that or he commits suicide and leaves a message
    Last edited by chainedup_Dawg; 10-01-2014 at 08:42 AM.