Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SOA season premier

vCash
    Definitely didn't see the Chinese coming. Shit just got real. Going to be a bloodbath from here on out, methinks. Juice is definitely going to tell Jax the truth, it's just a matter of how. I don't see him making it past the next episode.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    crazy
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    so, what happens next? Juice has all the juice points right now.

I think he lives until the end of the season at this point but I can't see Jemma getting nixed this soon either. I've said from the start that Juice has to live throughout the season to prolong the story line. works better that way.
    Last edited by Political Hack; 10-07-2014 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    With the scenes from the next episode tonight I agree he lives. Anybody else telling him to pull the trigger on Gamma or just me? I was surprised at how they went with the whole Lin thing. I guess they're building up the war but just figured they would've gone ahead and axed him when they had the chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    With the scenes from the next episode tonight I agree he lives. Anybody else telling him to pull the trigger on Gamma or just me? I was surprised at how they went with the whole Lin thing. I guess they're building up the war but just figured they would've gone ahead and axed him when they had the chance.
    Jax and the Chinese will make nice now. And Jax will start wondering why his momma lied to him. About to get really interesting for Gemma

Edit: I expect Lin to give up his "general" in order to create the peace

vCash
    Also, was Tig just walking around this episode? Didn't he just get shot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Also, was Tig just walking around this episode? Didn't he just get shot?
    hahaha. dude is like wolverine.

vCash
    Still hilarious to me that Tig is just walking/riding around no problem after having gotten shot just a couple of days prior. You can say that it was through and through all you want but the inflammation would keep you in bed for a while. You would definitely not be riding a Harley.

Also, when is Juice finally just gonna be killed? I mean dang
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Still hilarious to me that Tig is just walking/riding around no problem after having gotten shot just a couple of days prior. You can say that it was through and through all you want but the inflammation would keep you in bed for a while. You would definitely not be riding a Harley.

Also, when is Juice finally just gonna be killed? I mean dang
    This season has kept me on pins and needles the whole time. Jacks is a walking implosion who is misinformed by the person he probably trusts the most. Going to be real tough when he figures out momma shanked his wife in the skull. Juice is gonna die regardless. No way he walks out of this not dead.

vCash
    Holy. Shit. Most intense episode yet. Where do I even start? I have no clue what the club is doing with Juice. He's gotta come clean soon. Then die. Preferably painfully as possible.

Gemma loses her shit when she's asked to go to the cabin. That's going to trigger some questions sooner rather than later. And then she confesses to Thomas, but Abel overhears? I thought for sure it would be Wendy that overheard. I think it's pretty obvious that Abel is going to play a big part in how all of this ends. My guess is he winds up telling Wendy, Unser, or Jax. If it's Wendy or Jax, they won't believe him at first, but they'll eventually put it together and believe Abel.

Nero trying to get out.....he's dead. Just a matter of when now. Every time someone tries to get out, they die.

I think Unser is close to piecing together what really happened to Tara. The cop part of him knows something isn't right and can't resist figuring out what that is.

And then Marks has Bobby kidnapped? Ho. Lee. Shit. aGAIN. Totally didn't see that coming. I thought Bobby might be one of the 2-3 who make it out alive, but now I'm thinking he might be the first major Son to fall. And to top it all off, Marks has his eye plucked out and delivered to the club as a message? DAMN. Certainly the most impactful episode of the season so far.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Holy. Shit. Most intense episode yet. Where do I even start? I have no clue what the club is doing with Juice. He's gotta come clean soon. Then die. Preferably painfully as possible.

Gemma loses her shit when she's asked to go to the cabin. That's going to trigger some questions sooner rather than later. And then she confesses to Thomas, but Abel overhears? I thought for sure it would be Wendy that overheard. I think it's pretty obvious that Abel is going to play a big part in how all of this ends. My guess is he winds up telling Wendy, Unser, or Jax. If it's Wendy or Jax, they won't believe him at first, but they'll eventually put it together and believe Abel.

Nero trying to get out.....he's dead. Just a matter of when now. Every time someone tries to get out, they die.

I think Unser is close to piecing together what really happened to Tara. The cop part of him knows something isn't right and can't resist figuring out what that is.

And then Marks has Bobby kidnapped? Ho. Lee. Shit. aGAIN. Totally didn't see that coming. I thought Bobby might be one of the 2-3 who make it out alive, but now I'm thinking he might be the first major Son to fall. And to top it all off, Marks has his eye plucked out and delivered to the club as a message? DAMN. Certainly the most impactful episode of the season so far.
    This episode was effing awesome, there's no other way to describe it.

Gemma just sealed her fate with confessing to Thomas. I agree, I think Abel ends up telling Wendy since she's with him all the time. Hell, Abel about lost his shit at Diosa a couple episodes ago, what if he busts a cap in her ass himself? So many different ways they can handle this.

I didn't see Marks and Bobby going down like that either. Bobby has been one of my favorite characters so hopefully he is around for at least a few more episodes but I doubt it.

Did I understand right that the club sent Juice to get picked up so he could kill Lin? I was trying to get stuff done around the house so I could sit down and watch and I missed the first few minutes. The way Chibbs talked it sounded like they were considering letting him back in if he took care of bidness. Then you have Tully's chronie approach Juice in the cell, hell, will Juice even have the chance to get to Lin?

This episode was written and laid out extremely well, left a lot of possibilities out there and quiet a few that will have to be sorted soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    This episode was effing awesome, there's no other way to describe it.

Gemma just sealed her fate with confessing to Thomas. I agree, I think Abel ends up telling Wendy since she's with him all the time. Hell, Abel about lost his shit at Diosa a couple episodes ago, what if he busts a cap in her ass himself? So many different ways they can handle this.

I didn't see Marks and Bobby going down like that either. Bobby has been one of my favorite characters so hopefully he is around for at least a few more episodes but I doubt it.

Did I understand right that the club sent Juice to get picked up so he could kill Lin? I was trying to get stuff done around the house so I could sit down and watch and I missed the first few minutes. The way Chibbs talked it sounded like they were considering letting him back in if he took care of bidness. Then you have Tully's chronie approach Juice in the cell, hell, will Juice even have the chance to get to Lin?

This episode was written and laid out extremely well, left a lot of possibilities out there and quiet a few that will have to be sorted soon.
    I think it will be Wendy, too. But that's pretty obvious, so Sutter may go a different direction. Hadn't really thought about Abel doing Gemma himself, but they've definitely set it up. Pretty sure I'd be pissed if that's what happens, though. I'm rooting for this to end in a way where the boys get out once and for all, breaking the cycle of violence and dysfunction that comes with an outlaw club.

Seems to be the plan for Juice. Although I'm guessing the promise of letting him back in is bullshit to motivate him to off Lin. I thought Tully's crew was supposed to help Juice get close to Lin. But with that crew being full of true believers, I could definitely see one of them screwing up the plan and trying to take out Juice. I'll be disappointed if Jax isn't the one who ends Juicy, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    It's pretty much been confirmed that he dies early on this season, actually. Like, episode 4 at the latest early.
    Or episode 8... or so.

As I said early, Juice needed to stay alive long enough to drag out the storyline. It's either a) too obvious without him, or b) the possibility of Gemma getting outed goes away. If he wasn't alive, only Jax's son would know at this point and then it becomes obvious.

I actually think the 2nd to last episode and the series finale will have everything: Juice's resolution, Gemma's resolution, Jax's resolution, Chubb's resolution, Bobby's resolution... what happens to the club, the kids, etc... all within 3 hours of TV.

vCash
    yep, what's going to happen at the cabin with Gemma and Nero? Juice is in deep shit... what happens when Jax finds out Indian Hills prez is the one who tipped Lin off? Somehow I see the Mayans figuring into the shit siding with Marks... whole lot of possibilities...
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    yep, what's going to happen at the cabin with Gemma and Nero? Juice is in deep shit... what happens when Jax finds out Indian Hills prez is the one who tipped Lin off? Somehow I see the Mayans figuring into the shit siding with Marks... whole lot of possibilities...
    something is going to come out of nowhere... that's for sure. I could see Nero siding with Marks to help protect Gemma.

I could see the MC calling on the Indian Hills charter to help them again, being told ok, and then getting ambushed because of it.

vCash
    Why do you all want Juice dead? All he wants is to be a Son member.

Jax is going to kill Gemma when he finds out... I think Bobby is going to die soon. Jax is in over his head with Marks..

We will see a showdown with Indian Hills soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Why do you all want Juice dead? All he wants is to be a Son member.

Jax is going to kill Gemma when he finds out... I think Bobby is going to die soon. Jax is in over his head with Marks..

We will see a showdown with Indian Hills soon.
    I think Bobby is on the way out too. He's a aoft spot for most people so they need the big Opey level tragic moment this season. I think bobby kicks that off.

I don't want Juice to die either. it's like killing a lost puppy or something.

vCash
    I freaking love Bobby.

Is the Indian Hills problem resolved, or did Jax just throw gas on a flame? It would be a fitting end that his own club (extended or otherwise) is the one that ends him.

vCash
    Damn, that was hard to watch. Bobby is definitely a badass. Sucks that he won't be able to ride anymore. I was hoping he'd live, but I'm almost certain he'll be the first major son to die.

I think Jax definitely poured gas on the fire without solving his rat problem. I know Jury was supposed to be the only one who knew the location of the guns and was pissed about his son. But for some reason, I believed him when he told Jax he didn't rat, even though he wanted Jax dead. He went too far implying JT committed suicide, though. I think it was made pretty clear that Clay & Gemma killed JT.

Still want to see how the truth about Tera comes out. Wayne definitely smells a rat. And I thought maybe the most powerful moment of the episode was when Gemma asks Abel if he knows what an accident is and Abel asks her "Do you know the difference?"

As for the end, so long as the boys get out and live normal lives, I'll be happy. But if I have my preference, I'd like to see Jax alive and Chibbs alive with Jarry.

vCash
    as long as Gemma gets what's coming and the boys are stable, I'll be satisfied with the finale. Jax made his own bed. if he gets shanked by Indian Hills, or Marx, or the Chinese, or a meth heads, etc... it would make sense to me.