Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SOA season premier

vCash
    Holy shit...this episode is only half way through and it's already nuts.....

vCash
    IT happened....
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Finally an episode where Jax isn't a psycho maniac running around killing everyone. Great acting by Hunnam
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Where can I go to watch the episode online? I missed the first half, up until Jax had the sit down with Juice. I thought I had found it on Youtube but it was taken down and tried to direct me to a different site that I'm not sure if I trust.

vCash
    Search coke and popcorn sons of anarchy. They usually get the episodes up quick. They have some pop up advertisement but it isn't that hard to deal with

Also watch through the Internet links on the episode page to stream online
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Search coke and popcorn sons of anarchy. They usually get the episodes up quick. They have some pop up advertisement but it isn't that hard to deal with

Also watch through the Internet links on the episode page to stream online
    I appreciate it. I, obviously, am not big on watching things via online.

vCash
    going to be a big ending...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    going to be a big ending...
    Indeed. Anyone think Juice makes it past episode 12? Still lots of moving parts for just two episodes left. Going to be interesting to see how the chapter presidents handle Jax, now that we know Jury wasn't the rat. I always figured another faction would kill him if he dies, but how crazy would it be if it's the SOA at large that votes he meet Mr. Mayhem and kills him?
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Indeed. Anyone think Juice makes it past episode 12? Still lots of moving parts for just two episodes left. Going to be interesting to see how the chapter presidents handle Jax, now that we know Jury wasn't the rat. I always figured another faction would kill him if he dies, but how crazy would it be if it's the SOA at large that votes he meet Mr. Mayhem and kills him?
    At this point, I almost think Jax makes it out and lives on the farm with Nero, Wendy, and the boys. Not even kidding
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    At this point, I almost think Jax makes it out and lives on the farm with Nero, Wendy, and the boys. Not even kidding
    I'd be perfectly fine with that. I don't think Sutter will have it happen, but I'm definitely rooting for Jax to live and raise the boys away from the life. Second best ending would be a final shot of the boys at Jax's gravesite reading his journal, but not wearing cuts.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I'd be perfectly fine with that. I don't think Sutter will have it happen, but I'm definitely rooting for Jax to live and raise the boys away from the life. Second best ending would be a final shot of the boys at Jax's gravesite reading his journal, but not wearing cuts.
    Just how it started...
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    pretty sure Marx is still alive, the Chinese are planning a retaliation, and the other charter Presidents want justice. The likelihood of Jax living is dwindling IMO. The club may make him meet the reaper for what he did. The irony of his club hat he loves so much killing him after it killed his dad would be fitting.

vCash
    pretty sure Marx is still alive, the Chinese are planning a retaliation, and the other charter Presidents want justice. The likelihood of Jax living is dwindling IMO. The club may make him meet the reaper for what he did. The irony of his club hat he loves so much killing him after it killed his dad would be fitting.

Marx is alive, but in jail.

vCash
    Yeah, this season has turned into a giant gaggle 17. I hope Chibbs somehow escapes all of this, maybe leaves with his new bird. I'm pretty sure Hap and Tig are gonna die at some point, I just hope it's in some amazing blaze of glory when they do.

Also, I haven't thought about it in awhile, but I always thought that Tig got over that failed set up with Marx way too easy. I wonder if Marx let him go knowing somehow Jax set him up and has been keeping that trump card until the very end. That's probably a little bit out there, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, this season has turned into a giant gaggle 17. I hope Chibbs somehow escapes all of this, maybe leaves with his new bird. I'm pretty sure Hap and Tig are gonna die at some point, I just hope it's in some amazing blaze of glory when they do.

Also, I haven't thought about it in awhile, but I always thought that Tig got over that failed set up with Marx way too easy. I wonder if Marx let him go knowing somehow Jax set him up and has been keeping that trump card until the very end. That's probably a little bit out there, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me at this point.
    that would come out of nowhere, but also be fitting.

vCash
    That was a lot more than I was expecting to see this past episode. I have a feeling the finale is gonna hurt.

That condition he requested of the Presidents that wasn't make clear will be some big twist I think.

vCash
    I think Jax will meet Mr. Mayhem at the hands of his club. Wendy and the kids run off to the farm with Nero. I think the bylaw thing is "no color" in the club, so the Mayans and Bastards can patch in and rebuild the club to the original standing..
    Didn't see the Wayne thing coming... That was an almost beautiful scene with Gemma... "it's ok, it's who we are"
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    I think Jax will meet Mr. Mayhem at the hands of his club. Wendy and the kids run off to the farm with Nero. I think the bylaw thing is "no color" in the club, so the Mayans and Bastards can patch in and rebuild the club to the original standing..
    Didn't see the Wayne thing coming... That was an almost beautiful scene with Gemma... "it's ok, it's who we are"
    That was my immediate thought, too. But who knows, Sutter usually stays away from the obvious assumption, so that may not be it.

Agree about Wayne. Definitely didn't think Jax would end him. I actually had him making it out alive and the cancer ending him. It does kinda fit, though. Solving Tara's murder and upholding his promise to her to get the boys out really was all he had left.

It was the perfect ending for Gemma. In some ways, it was even better than Jax just killing her in a fit of rage or making her suffer before killing her. At the end, all the awful shit she's done, it really was all about family for her.

Love how Juice went out, too. One last message to the club that he's loyal and they're his family.

Going to be interesting to see how Sutter ends it next Tuesday. It looks like the club has handled the Chinese problem, but I'd be willing to bet they didn't get everyone. And you have to think Marx still has a role to play. No way Sutter has forgotten about him or just wrote him out by sending him to prison. I'm guessing a few more Sons fall before we wrap it. My money is on Tig, Happy, Rat, and the long haired soldier all biting it. I really hope Chibbs lives.

vCash
    I think Jax will meet Mr. Mayhem at the hands of his club.
    I can see Chibbs saying the "I got this brotha" and helping Jax do it....that would be rough.

vCash
    Again, as I've said before, the way this season escalated is a little far fetched. I have a hard time seeing the Jax/Jury dynamic the way it is. This shit was just so senseless. And there is absolutely no way Bobby and Chibbs would have let Jax plot the club on this destructive course, revenge or not.