Thread: All this talk of a healthy Bo Wallace

vCash

All this talk of a healthy Bo Wallace

Actually makes me hope he is, and I was curious if others felt the same way. A healthy Bo Wallace is an over confident Bo Wallace. He has a Brett Favre mentality without the Brett Favre talent. He made a lot of bad decisions in 2012 and probably cost them as many games as he won.

The flip side is he had a great Egg Bowl, but we bailed the Rebels out in the first half by getting nothing on, you guessed it, two Bo Wallace Interceptions. If MSU capitalizes on those picks, I don't know that we win, but the 2012 Egg Bowl would not be remembered as the dominant performance that it is remembered for.
    Maroonandwhitenation.com
    @JustinStrawnMWN

vCash
    I'm tired of excuses from Bo and his fans. Let's beat him 100% healthy and be done with this conversation once and for all.

vCash
    Nice hat, Bo Wallace has an awful throwing motion and he makes bad decisions. It's not about health, it's about IQ.

Like Favre? Not no, but hell no. More like Tebow with less fight, charisma, leadership, comportment, size, and surrounding talent. But if we want to compare to a pro QB without insulting a future hall of famer, I suggest Jay Cutler or Rex Grossman. Jay shares the douche bag mannerisms and has a higher INT % than Favre with no comparable a accomplishments to Brett.

So I say, Bo is like Jay Cutler with a bad throwing motion, less arm strength, gay-er hair do, and similar douche bag face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Nice hat, Bo Wallace has an awful throwing motion and he makes bad decisions. It's not about health, it's about IQ.

Like Favre? Not no, but hell no. More like Tebow with less fight, charisma, leadership, comportment, size, and surrounding talent. But if we want to compare to a pro QB without insulting a future hall of famer, I suggest Jay Cutler or Rex Grossman. Jay shares the douche bag mannerisms and has a higher INT % than Favre with no comparable a accomplishments to Brett.

So I say, Bo is like Jay Cutler with a bad throwing motion, less arm strength, gay-er hair do, and similar douche bag face.
    Not even in the same galaxy of arm strength. The attitudes do seem to be similar, but jay is very talented

vCash
    I like that Bo is trying to be a leader. His teammates and certainly Freeze already know what he is. He can't be something different.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Bo Dirt will be the All Sec 1st team QB and get invited to NYC for Heisman. Mark it down. Anything less than that out of him is a huge disappointment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassOfDWS View Post
    Actually makes me hope he is, and I was curious if others felt the same way. A healthy Bo Wallace is an over confident Bo Wallace. He has a Brett Favre mentality without the Brett Favre talent. He made a lot of bad decisions in 2012 and probably cost them as many games as he won.

The flip side is he had a great Egg Bowl, but we bailed the Rebels out in the first half by getting nothing on, you guessed it, two Bo Wallace Interceptions. If MSU capitalizes on those picks, I don't know that we win, but the 2012 Egg Bowl would not be remembered as the dominant performance that it is remembered for.
    I don't know about that not capitalizing. One interception was down by the goal line when it looked like they were gonna score. Not driving the length of the field to score isn't really not taking advantage. Keeping them from scoring was taking advantage. You don't have to drive 80 yards to not waste an interception. I see people say that a lot recently with turnovers and not taking advantage of them. It seems now if there is a turnover you must score off of it no matter where you get the ball. Did it used to be like that?

vCash
    I'm thinking he's the exact opposite of Cutler. Cutler has a cannon. He can make every throw there is, with ease. He can be terrible at every facet of QB play but his arm will still get him a starting job in the NFL. Wallace is just the opposite, if he were to ever play in the NFL (LOL, bear with me on this) it would be despite his arm. Same thing goes for Grossman. Very, very bad comparisons.

Banned
    vCash
    Like Favre? Not no, but hell no.

So I say, Bo is like Dylan Favre with a bad throwing motion, less arm strength, gay-er hair do, and similar douche bag face.

FIFY. Funny, all I did was change the name and it still works.
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-23-2014 at 10:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Bo Dirt will be the All Sec 1st team QB and get invited to NYC for Heisman. Mark it down. Anything less than that out of him is a huge disappointment.
    Watch out, Rougedog is gonna set you straight!**

vCash
    Bo will only be as good as the skill players around him. He is not a great QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    I'm thinking he's the exact opposite of Cutler. Cutler has a cannon. He can make every throw there is, with ease. He can be terrible at every facet of QB play but his arm will still get him a starting job in the NFL. Wallace is just the opposite, if he were to ever play in the NFL (LOL, bear with me on this) it would be despite his arm. Same thing goes for Grossman. Very, very bad comparisons.
    The original post compared him to Favre. You have to forgive that to Chicago Bear fans, Jay and Rex are basically total rubbish. You watch, chicago bears will miss playoffs and have a mediocre offensive stats despite having Forte,Marshall, Jeffries, and Bennett.

vCash
    The original post compared him to Favre. You have to forgive that to Chicago Bear fans, Jay and Rex are basically total rubbish. You watch, chicago bears will miss playoffs and have a mediocre offensive stats despite having Forte,Marshall, Jeffries, and Bennett.
    That's because their OL sucks and their D has gotten old and slow. For whatever reason, the Bears just can't put together a complete team. Hell, if they'd just fix their OL, they'd be in the playoffs.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Bo is a three year starter in a solid SEC program and this will be his fourth year in Coach Huge Sleeze's program. He has Megaquan and Engram as two elite receivers and both with first round potential. With all the talent he is surrounded with, it would not surprise me if got an invite to NYC in December.

vCash
    OL is ok now, not the best, but there is a salary cap. With the same OL, Josh MCCown was putting up MVP type numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Bo is a three year starter in a solid SEC program and this will be his fourth year in Coach Huge Sleeze's program. He has Megaquan and Engram as two elite receivers and both with first round potential. With all the talent he is surrounded with, it would not surprise me if got an invite to NYC in December.

vCash
    NYC in December? Are you seriously posting that and believing it?! Here's an article with Bo Wallace wallacing off his damn mouth about how good OM was and how they can put points up against Alabama.... http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ts-on-alabama/. They lost that game 25 - 0 BTW. The guy talks shit, and that's about all he's good for.

vCash
    Did he get a brain transplant too?

vCash
    Sorry, no. Bo Wallace is garbage and Geoff Collins proved that with the 3 picks, 18 qbr, and game losing fumble performance . In December, He is more likely standing on the sideline of BBVA Compass Bowl for the sake of a younger QBs playing time. Wow, you must really like Bo.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 08-23-2014 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    I don't know if people are reading it wrong or I am reading their responses wrong, but I certainly don't think Wallace is as good as Favre. I said he had a Favre mentality without the Favre talent. Meaning, he believes he can make any throw he wants, but Wallace lacks the cannon and accuracy that Favre had, who threw quite a few interceptions himself.

The point was, and I just want to make sure people understand, if Wallace believes he is healthy, then he is going to have a very false sense of confidence.
    Maroonandwhitenation.com
    @JustinStrawnMWN