Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow@Fancy. The Spirit is extremely butthurt right now

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Belegal View Post
    Wish I could read it- can someone post a legible version? Thx
    Click on the pic. you should be able to read it.

vCash
    Basically, his whole post is an outright lie
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Why do I get a Jim jones at the pulpit type feeling when I read that. "The government wants us gone"

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    There is not much better than Fancy in panic mode. When it's so apparent, that he can't lie through it to the Ole Miss faithful.

My favorite line from them is that it won't get built. They're the ones that draw stadiums then don't do it. The new addition to Davis Wade looks EXACTLY like the drawings... like someone above said. I guess that is a wya to get through to them though, considering they've been through it with drawings of their new basketball stadium.

vCash
    He says our latest addition is basically the same as their first one? There is no comparisons to how much nicer DWS will be compared to VHS. Seriously? He is such a butt hurt tool it is laughable. Lawd

vCash
    Right on cue though, they release a 2016 football commit. Why are they only doing 2016 guys? Oh that's right....

vCash
    I was amazed how his post was written. Can you imagine having a conversation with that guy? Staying on topic and forming coherent sentences must be a real struggle for him.

vCash
    My favorite lie of his in that post is that it is in response to the BearSharks making Omaha- we have been talking about this for over a year and the AD has had meetings with groups around the freaking state of Mississippi. There have been reports of all this throughout- but suddenly it's in response to OM making Omaha??? Architect plans were drawn up in just over a month????

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    why does yancy have a face that i just wanna punch
    News Report, "Mississippi State Quarterback Michael Hening Tried To Throw Himself Off Of Davis-Wade Stadium But He Was Intercepted And Ran Back For A Touchdown"

vCash
    Just got called the MSU Yancy by @bo_bounds, one of the parodies of bo on Twitter. My blood has never boiled so much.
    Maroonandwhitenation.com
    @JustinStrawnMWN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Basically, his whole post is an outright lie

When has Fancy ever told the truth, Coach?

vCash
    I love the first reply right under Yancy's bullshit: "We said that about their stadium expansion too, but it got done with no shortcuts." Apparently even some of the Congregation are beginning to refuse the Kool-Aid.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I was amazed how his post was written. Can you imagine having a conversation with that guy? Staying on topic and forming coherent sentences must be a real struggle for him.
    I agree and those delusional ("The Spirit") subscribers deserve his "incoherent" writing methods and BS.

vCash
    hold down control button and hit the + key until desired zoom is reached

ETA - nevermind
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Major League Douche RattStevens's Avatar
    vCash
    Tomorrow will be awesome, when he wakes up out of his drunken state and tweets out "those bastards at elitedawgs hacked my message board account" to cover his ass.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RattStevens View Post
    Tomorrow will be awesome, when he wakes up out of his drunken state and tweets out "those bastards at elitedawgs hacked my message board account" to cover his ass.
    If someone actually did happen to hack his account, I would applaud them openly. I really want someone to do it, post the most outrageous post ever, then watch the mayhem ensue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Here is the latest rendering the staff had made to address some of Yancy's concerns

PERFECT!

Major League Douche RattStevens's Avatar
    vCash

I know this is like a post that platinum guy makes, but it is so yancy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RattStevens View Post

I know this is like a post that platinum guy makes, but it is so yancy.
    Wrong sex for Yancy

vCash
    The thing is, 40 to 60 million just isn't that big of a number anymore when you consider what private donations are at plus conference $ going through the roof.
    Why would anyone think an sec school would ever need to scale a project that size back? The reality is they don't but it makes them feel a little better to say it.