• aTm

2 1.96%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which SEC team do you have the most disdain for - West Division

vCash

which SEC team do you have the most disdain for - West Division

... other than the obvious - OM
    ... East division poll is tomorrow
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    ... other than the obvious - OM
    ... East division poll is tomorrow
    I was about to say this was easy then I saw you didn't include Ole Miss. But I digress, if I can't pick Ole Miss it would have to be Auburn.

vCash
    I actually have more disdain for Auburn than any SEC West team. Ole Miss is ole miss, but Auburn...screw em!

vCash
    Lsu... We play them first. I hate em all

vCash
    **** auburn

vCash
    I've been to Bama several times. They have tons of ignorant fans. My one trip to Little Rock in 1999 made me hate the majority of Hog fans.

vCash
    Got to be Auburn. Alabama and LSU fans are obnoxious but with the success their teams have had they have earned it. Auburn bought their last national title and somehow are mad at us and think that they are really that good and relevant. Truly a fan base that loves the smell of their own farts.

vCash
    Auburn for sure

vCash
    Auburn.

vCash

LSU

Just obnoxious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitthedawg View Post
    I actually have more disdain for Auburn than any SEC West team. Ole Miss is ole miss, but Auburn...screw em!
    +1 to you sir
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    No fan base deserves a losing season more than Bama's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    I've been to Bama several times. They have tons of ignorant fans. My one trip to Little Rock in 1999 made me hate the majority of Hog fans.
    I also hated Ark fans after that but then we went to Fayetteville and they were really nice. When we told people we had gone to LR they immediately apologized for the experience. Apparently LR is where all the trash comes out and most graduates of Ark don't associate with them.

All that said, I hate Bama almost as much as UM.

vCash
    I caught the replay of 2013 Auburn - aTm. Manziel gets hurt just in time for aTm to stay off the field long enough for Auburn to make a comeback. 17 em.

Auburn drives 88 yards on us to win at the end of the game last year. 17 em.

Auburn squeaks by UGA. 17 em.

Auburn returns a FG 100+ yards vs Bama. 17 em.

Remember Sherrill's season of the cardiac dawgs? That's what Auburn had and it got them to the BCS Champ game. 17 em.

A decades long ban on cowbells. 17 em.

Cam Newton. 17 em.

Auburn fans aren't bad people. They are kind of like us in that they are the ag & engineering school in their state which they share with a mega-ego rival.

I just hate their team.

vCash
    Auburn

vCash
    LSU has been beating us up and eating our lunch for too long. If I could buy one win this season it would be versus LSU to break this ridiculous streak and free my Bulldawgs from this mental and emotion oppression. There is no voodoo. We just need to beat them and get the monkey off our back.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    partly why I voted LSU ... the rest is a tie between Auburn & LSU fans being pricks
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I hate Arkansas and Auburn. Arkansas because the state just sucks in my opinion and Auburn because they always seem to be lucky or use gimmicks to claim they are an elite program (pretty much just not being that much better than us, but having ridiculously good seasons to show for). I find it hard to hate Bama and LSU for just being better than us in every aspect of the game.

vCash
    LSU fans are the only one's I've ever had to deal with physically. That happened in Jackson many years ago and almost at DWS last year.

Calling the Hogs in Arkansas might be okay, but I cringe when I hear it after we've lost to them at home. Makes me nauseous.

Bama is 90 miles from us, and they've been buying Mississippi athletes for so long it's just expected. The fan base is like no other in the nation when it comes to never having been to a game, never can abstain from cheap beer long enough to save up for a trip to the game, and don't understand that there's nothing wrong with that.

The Auburn fan's reaction to the Cam Newton purchase was what really turned me on them. Some of the statements they made about Meg Mullen were shocking. What's even worse is that those comments remained on their Scout Boards.

So I weighed the overall hatred and voted for Bama, with Auburn a close second. After all, I got the best of the LSU guys outside of Memorial Stadium in Jackson.

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't vote Arkansas because those weird fu@ks are left in the cold by the SEC mostly but I do want y'all to know that on WooPig they have lots of little jokes about MSU. When the posters type in "hell" it automatically changes it to "Starkville", "MSU" gets changed to "aMm" and "Mississippi State" gets changed to "shit". They are an awful fan base and if we dealt with them more they would easily be voted more on this list. I voted Bama btw. Tuscaloosa being only a little over an hour from MSU I just have had way way more "interaction" with the Roll Tiders than any other SEC fan base. I hate them all though and pretty equally. They all have been thumbing their noses at us for a long fu@king time and I hate each one with a passion.