Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Beer You've had lately thread

vCash

Good Beer You've had lately thread

Lazy Mag Southern Hopspitality
    Miller Fortune
    Nola Blonde

If you add in the miller lite when I'm on the beach or in the boat, these have been my summer beers

vCash
    Had a Stone Arrogant Bastard not long ago- as good as I've ever had!

vCash
    Ghost river golden, yazoo pale ale, wiseacre ananoda and sweet water 420 have all been enjoyed this summer

vCash
    I have yet to have a bad yazoo brew yet. I had one on tap at Lost Pizaa Co and it was outstanding (IPA or Pale Ale type)

vCash
    Madtree psycHOPathy, Founders all day IPA, 3 Floyd's Gumballhead IPA

These are some of the best I've had recently.
    It's an obsession but it's pleasing

vCash
    I drank one of my Belgian tripel home brews last night. It's been in the bottle for almost a year....it was pretty good.

vCash
    Labatts recently gave me a coupon for a 6 pack of the new stella legre. at first i was hesitant because i really dislike stellas aftertaste. but i must say i was very much impressed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clareynet View Post
    Labatts recently gave me a coupon for a 6 pack of the new stella legre. at first i was hesitant because i really dislike stellas aftertaste. but i must say i was very much impressed
    Welcome to the Outdoor Dawg Board

vCash
    I think it's Lazy Magnolia (could be mistaken here) that makes Southern Pecan ... one of my favorites that goes well with food

ETA - Welcome aboard Clareynet... good to have another outdoors guy over here in our quiet little corner of the board
    Last edited by FISHDAWG; 07-16-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I think it's Lazy Magnolia (could be mistaken here) that makes Southern Pecan ... one of my favorites that goes well with food

ETA - Welcome aboard Clareynet... good to have another outdoors guy over here in our quiet little corner of the board
    I'm not much into beer, but I tried a sample of the Lazy Magnolia pecan at Mugshots in Flowood last week. pretty decent.. There is a place in Columbus Georgia called the Cannon Brewpub that has excellent food, but has an outstanding beer called Red Jacket. I'll drink a couple of those while there..
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Lazy Mag Southern Hopspitality
    Miller Fortune
    Nola Blonde

If you add in the miller lite when I'm on the beach or in the boat, these have been my summer beers
    Southern Hopspitality is a fantastic beer. I love IPA's but when it warms up outside I will also go a little lighter. I just finished sixers of New Belgium Summer Helles, Abita Seersucker Pils, and Sierra Nevada Summerfest. All three are great for hot weather.

vCash
    Wonderful nightcap

vCash
    The boiled eggs are a nice touch, Beast, lol.

Have you had NB's Tripel yet? It's brewed with coriander, and it's pretty good, especially considering its a high gravity beer for the price.

vCash
    Haven't had it yet. Those are fresh eggs that just got washed btw but boiling them for breakfast sounds good lol. I'll have to check our that tripel. Sounds like something if like and you can't go wrong w/NB

vCash
    Yeah, I've been drinking NB for a while now. I'm a big fan. Unfortunately, in Starkville most stores are over charging for it like crazy. In New Orleans I generally get for about 5.99 a sixer.

You ever drink Bohemia?

vCash
    The Mexican beer?

vCash
    The Mexican beer?
    Yeah.

vCash
    It's nice. Was recommended it in Mexico years ago. Tecate and Pacifico are 2 other Mexicans I like

vCash
    Good hot weather beers I've had lately....

New Belgium Snapshot. A light bodied wheat beer with a lemony taste. Although I'd prefer if the lemon was a little more subtle.

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. Great with a slice of orange.

Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat - Super good on draft. OK in bottles.

vCash
    It's nice. Was recommended it in Mexico years ago. Tecate and Pacifico are 2 other Mexicans I like
    Yeah, I'm a big fan.

I also like it because of the roofing scene in Shawshank; my favorite scene in the film.