Thread: 24 (or 12 this time) finale is tonight....

vCash

24 (or 12 this time) finale is tonight....

I'm looking forward to it.

vCash
    Can't wait. Jack's saving the world aGAIN, bitches! And still managing to somehow get screwed over in the process. Curious to see who dies. My money is on Heller, but wouldn't be surprised if it's Audrey.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Based on the previews I'm thinking its Audrey. Makes sense too, no woman Jack loves ever lives long term.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-14-2014 at 12:52 PM.

vCash
    Audrey gonna get a bullet to the head in my opinion.

...from someone on the inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Based on the previews I'm thinking its Audrey. Makes sense too, no woman Jack loves ever lives long term.
    That's entirely my logic for it being Audrey. Or for a real twist, Audrey dies leading to Heller having a fatal heart attack. Could totally see them doing something like that.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    The previews were really ambiguous as to who goes down. Both Audrey and Heller appeared to be falling. It could go either way. One thing's certain (I think): There won't be a 24 next year if this one ends with Jack and Audrey "living happily ever after".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullmutt View Post
    The previews were really ambiguous as to who goes down. Both Audrey and Heller appeared to be falling. It could go either way. One thing's certain (I think): There won't be a 24 next year if this one ends with Jack and Audrey "living happily ever after".
    The producers have always been pretty adamant about there never being a happy ending for Jack. Don't know why they'd change their stance now. Even *if* he and Audrey reconnect, they'd probably have her killed in the first episode next season to draw Jack back into the muck. Have him go totally unhinged like in season 8 after they killed Renee. Still pissed she didn't live.

vCash
    ******Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!******

Dammit, we were right. It was Audrey. Damn. And the hour is only halfway over, plenty of time for at least 1-2 other major deaths.

vCash
    And Jack ends up in a Russian prison. Will be interesting to see if THIS is really the end of 24 for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    And Jack ends up in a Russian prison. Will be interesting to see if THIS is really the end of 24 for good.
    Gah, that pissed me off. It's season 5/6 all over aGAIN. Jack giving himself up to save everyone. I thought the time jump was interesting. My money is on Kate & Chloe breaking him out. They're setting Kate up to be the new CT badass, it would appear. One interesting thing I noticed: Jack seemed to break for the first time. For just a second, I thought he was actually going to off himself. But then badass Jack took over and he beheaded Zhi. I think Jack turned himself over because he's just ready for everything to end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Gah, that pissed me off. It's season 5/6 all over aGAIN. Jack giving himself up to save everyone. I thought the time jump was interesting.[IMy money is on Kate & Chloe breaking him out.[/I]They're setting Kate up to be the new CT badass, it would appear. One interesting thing I noticed: Jack seemed to break for the first time. For just a second, I thought he was actually going to off himself. But then badass Jack took over and he beheaded Zhi. I think Jack turned himself over because he's just ready for everything to end.
    This, WMD. Was my first thought when it ended. Does anyone have an idea as to how ratings have been this season? This is still one of my all time favorite series.
    Last edited by Bullmutt; 07-15-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: to correct ommission