Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread

It's that time again. What do you guys have going on? I'm bout to fry up some fish shortly

vCash
    Going out for dinner tonight
    Tomorrow, Im throwing a meatsickle on the grill
    Sunday, hot chicken

vCash
    Swimming in the morning, on my plate at lunch. Fresh caught fish, onion rings, slaw, and garlic bread.

vCash
    dang, I just had fajitas on a baked potato (papa fajitas), and you made me hungry all over again...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    dang, I just had fajitas on a baked potato (papa fajitas), and you made me hungry all over again...
    Damn it man, tell me more about these papa fajitas. That sounds amazing. Did you make up the recipe or did you acquire it somewhere?

I'm seriously considering trying a homemade pizza tonight on my new Cypress grill. Anyone with a ceramic ever done this before?

vCash
    Does it come with a pizza stone?

vCash
    Mi Toro in Caledonia.. basically a loaded baked potato with fajitas in it and cheese dip all over it

vCash
    At present, only an early start at the 'ol waterin' hole with a Coors Light watching the CWS.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Damn it man, tell me more about these papa fajitas. That sounds amazing. Did you make up the recipe or did you acquire it somewhere?

I'm seriously considering trying a homemade pizza tonight on my new Cypress grill. Anyone with a ceramic ever done this before?
    Pizzas are awesome

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I've got a beautiful cowboy ribeye and I can't download the pic!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Leftovers for dinner. Redfish from lunch on wheat bread with Asian coleslaw. Chopped up some taters and made some home fries. Dusted them with some old bay.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Grilled red snapper. Leftover potatoes and saut?ed shrooms. With a little red raspberry jam balsamic reduction as a topper

vCash
    I'm not a bourbon connoisseur, per se, but, the Four Roses Small Batch is a very tasty adult beverage. Tried it for the first time after sampling the yellow label class A spirit. And the yellow label is no slouch.

vCash
    Beast, it didn't come with one but I have one. We did t get to try it yet, but will soon.

Currently watching the World Cup and cooking some elk, deer, and duck wrapped in bacon. image.jpg
    image.jpg

vCash
    blackened grouper on a cheese grit cake and greens Friday night at Red Bar. Was pretty good. Had Grouper Florentine at the back porch in Destin last week too. Very good. my favorite meal the week we were down there.

vCash
    I would destroy that duck wrapped in bacon.

vCash
    It turned out pretty dang good. We grilled some pineapple when I took the meat off and it was amazing! Only thing that would have made it better was if we could've held on to the lead against Portugal, damn that was deflating.

vCash
    Not technically the weekend, but fried up some shrimp I picked up at the harbor and threw onto some fresh Gambino's bakery French Bread for a dressed and pressed homemade poboy.