Thread: Isaiah Williams Samford PG transfer

Banned
    vCash

Isaiah Williams Samford PG transfer

signed with Georgia State. I'm actually glad he didn't pick us because I think Ray should use that 13th spot for an immediately available transfer not one that has to sit out a year. Still at 12.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...georgia-state/

vCash
    Did he chose ga st over us?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did he chose ga st over us?
    Lol yes but Ga St. played in the Sun Belt championship last year and has added several decent transfers including Ware from Louisville the guy that broke his leg during the tournament two years ago. Williams can't play this year so I'm not bummed out and he's undersized.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Lol yes but Ga St. played in the Sun Belt championship last year and has added several decent transfers including Ware from Louisville the guy that broke his leg during the tournament two years ago. Williams can't play this year so I'm not bummed out and he's undersized.
    I'm a ray supporter, but geez...this is terrible

vCash
    Lets just go with "He didn't have a commitable offer"

I have no idea if it is true, but I have my football wool on, and Im not going to let basketball creep into it.

vCash
    Dawg61 has no idea if any of that is true.

vCash
    So smoot you must be feeling your oats .You must want a another pissing match with Dawg61 today.
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post

Banned
    vCash
    No idea what isn't true? I wasn't the one saying Ray is going after IW. I just updated where he signed. I said he hasn't signed a single transfer going into his third season now and then IW was brought up by another poster. He didn't sign with MSU so again we have not signed a single transfer and might be the only Power 6 University in the last 3 years to not have. We are at 12 scholarship players for the 2014-15 season. Short one. Can we expect under Ray that we will never sign a transfer because he is against it? No because IW isn't the first one he's tried to sign (Wake Forest transfer) so he obviously isn't against it. He just isn't winning any of the transfer battles. Why is that? Why can't we get a single transfer to come play basketball for MSU? Many many teams are thriving off of immediate transfers right now in college basketball. EVERYBODY is signing immediate transfers and transfers except for us and it's not because we are against it. It's off-season free agency right now in the college basketball world. Is that fu*ked up? Yes but how can we expect to compete if we don't add our share too? Donnie Tyndall signed eight players in 3 weeks. We are going on month 27 of the Ray era and we haven't signed one single transfer.

vCash
    Dawg do ever get the feeling Ray thinks he has all the time in the world to turn this around. He needs to start reading the message boards . LOL
    No idea what isn't true? I wasn't the one saying Ray is going after IW. I just updated where he signed. I said he hasn't signed a single transfer going into his third season now and then IW was brought up by another poster. He didn't sign with MSU so again we have not signed a single transfer and might be the only Power 6 University in the last 3 years to not have. We are at 12 scholarship players for the 2014-15 season. Short one. Can we expect under Ray that we will never sign a transfer because he is against it? No because IW isn't the first one he's tried to sign (Wake Forest transfer) so he obviously isn't against it. He just isn't winning any of the transfer battles. Why is that? Why can't we get a single transfer to come play basketball for MSU? Many many teams are thriving off of immediate transfers right now in college basketball. EVERYBODY is signing immediate transfers and transfers except for us and it's not because we are against it. It's off-season free agency right now in the college basketball world. Is that fu*ked up? Yes but how can we expect to compete if we don't add our share too? Donnie Tyndall signed eight players in 3 weeks. We are going on month 27 of the Ray era and we haven't signed one single transfer.

vCash
    You said he chose Georgia State over us, which is what msstate7 responded to. You have no clue if that's true or not, but by all means, don't let that stop you.

Banned
    vCash
    You said he chose Georgia State over us, which is what msstate7 responded to. You have no clue if that's true or not, but by all means, don't let that stop you.
    Unfortunately basketball recruiting news is like electricity in Ghana. Ray-Man i think it was said that we are going after Williams. We have list of hundreds of football players we are recruiting and have offered but can't even find a list of ten players in basketball. That's not Ray's fault. I do wish that basketball recruiting news was/is way more prevalent on this board. We have tons of baseball recruiting news along with football but almost nothing ever on basketball.

vCash
    Unfortunately basketball recruiting news is like electricity in Ghana. Ray-Man i think it was said that we are going after Williams. We have list of hundreds of football players we are recruiting and have offered but can't even find a list of ten players in basketball. That's not Ray's fault. I do wish that basketball recruiting news was/is way more prevalent on this board. We have tons of baseball recruiting news along with football but almost nothing ever on basketball.
    I know Williams visited us and Butler. Not sure if he got offers or not.

Here are some guys we are going after:
    Quindarry Witherspoon
    Tevin Mack
    Kerry Blackshear
    Malik Beasley
    Karl Gamble
    Nych Smith (although, probably not anymore since Tookie committed)
    Jahshire Hardnett

Braxton Blackwell
    Jordan Harris
    Josh Langford
    Mario Kegler
    D'emarcus Simonds
    Eli Wright
    Jailyn Ingram
    Papa N'diaye

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you