Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Lafayette Regional Championship Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laf_Cajun View Post
    Please ignore this A&*hole....He does not represent the UL fans at all. Great regional guys! I was nervous to say the least, but enjoyed tonight's game tremendously. Any other year, I'm pulling for you guys (I will have close ties playing for you guys next year....so here's hoping to a bright future for the baseball team!). As a life long fan of UL, I'm excited about hosting next week, and hope the MSU faithful support us for the remainder of the year!
    Geaux Cajuns!!!!
    Good job. Keep it rollin' this coming weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon Diapers View Post
    Send Vallot on over! Rip Ole Miss a new one next weekend. Carry the Fear the Beard torch to Omaha.
    Yes to all three!!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laf_Cajun View Post
    Please ignore this A&*hole....He does not represent the UL fans at all. Great regional guys! I was nervous to say the least, but enjoyed tonight's game tremendously. Any other year, I'm pulling for you guys (I will have close ties playing for you guys next year....so here's hoping to a bright future for the baseball team!). As a life long fan of UL, I'm excited about hosting next week, and hope the MSU faithful support us for the remainder of the year!
    Geaux Cajuns!!!!
    Biggest compliment I can give to y'all is that you've forced MSU to change some things with our offense. Imitation is the biggest form of flattery. Give Ole Miss hell. Y'all have a terrific team this year and Gimli really ****ed us up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    I apologize for saying what I said WMD. Hope you can forgive me. I was out of line. We are all bulldogs here after all.
    No biggie, dude. Heat of the moment 'n' shat. Here's the thing: The way you were with Rea tonight is how I was last year, i.e. if he gets to the plate we win. This year, I feel exactly the opposite about him. If he comes up in a clutch situation, I fully expect him to K. Of all our players, he's the one I most want to see go play summer ball this season. He needs to work with a hitting coach, work on his mechanics and get the snakes out of his head. A Wes Rea that fully taps his potential would go a long way toward fixing our offense next season.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22