Thread: What was the JSU pitcher throwing?

vCash

What was the JSU pitcher throwing?

Just wondering if we've possibly lost a huge edge with Ross if they were throwing slow shit up there. We all know Ross is, in part, successful because batters aren't used to his slow stuff. If the JSU pitcher were throwing slow stuff all day, might that bite Ross and us in the ass tonight?

Personally, if that's the case, I wonder if it might be a better idea to start a hard-throwing fastpitch guy out there first, just to throw their rhythm off. I'd hate to lose one of the key advantages Ross brings to the table, if that's what we're talking about.

Am I over-thinking it?

vCash
    I'm with you. JSU has no hard stuff, so they saw a bunch of slow stuff. However it's not like they ripped it all day. If not for 11 walks, ULL probly scores 6-8 runs against that crap. Who knows

Banned
    vCash
    Over thinking, let the boys play

vCash
    That's what I was worried about. They don't seem to be having any trouble whatsoever with Ross's stuff.

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me to find out their hitting approach is simpler than we might think. It comes over plate... knock crap out of it, regardless of whether or not ball left pitcher body from right hand or left hand.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    A bowling ball?****

vCash
    Yep...prescient.