Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread

vCash

Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread

With the regionals going on, I'm sure there is some awesomeness being grilled up and poured up. What's on tap Outdoor Dawgs?

vCash
    Rouge Brutal Bitter IPA & chicken wings. Good night.

vCash
    Trying Woodford Reserve, neat.

I've never been a neat guy. But this is damn good. I might be on to something.

Only thing is my gas mileage is way down when rolling neat.

vCash
    Miller fortune watching the heat wrap it up. What a dang day

vCash
    Throwing 2 big whole chickens on the smoker low and slow style. I'm gonna inject them with Tonys jalepeno butter marinade. Talk about good eating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    Throwing 2 big whole chickens on the smoker low and slow style. I'm gonna inject them with Tonys jalepeno butter marinade. Talk about good eating.
    Man that sounds amazing

vCash
    This will go on the grill later tonight. I have a redfish filet lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. Added a squeeze of lemon, a cpl shakes of lea & perrins, paprika, parsley, 2 bay leaves, sliced yellow onion, and a few pats of butter.

vCash
    I just purchased a bottle of Four Roses for a taste test. I don't use much bourbon but after hearing Bo Bounds pitch it everyday I finally decided to give it a try. Anybody else have a review of it to share?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    I just purchased a bottle of Four Roses for a taste test. I don't use much bourbon but after hearing Bo Bounds pitch it everyday I finally decided to give it a try. Anybody else have a review of it to share?
    4 roses is excellent. The single barrel is superb and the cheap one is the best $17 bourbon there is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    4 roses is excellent. The single barrel is superb and the cheap one is the best $17 bourbon there is
    I got the cheap since it was my first time to try it. Is that redfish filet on the half shell? Looks fine!

vCash
    The cheap one is the same class as a beam, charter, etc... and it's much smoother. The redfish isn't half shell, it's a lil slot guy that got fileted. We usually don't half shell them unless they're 22ish inches or better

vCash
    Deer sausage off the grill

vCash
    Grilled redfish with zatarans red beans and rice

vCash
    You are 100% correct. Very nice refreshment.

vCash
    Good looking stuff beast man.

vCash
    Drunk chicken will be going on the grill in about 30 minutes. Abita MardiGras, Dead Guy Ale, Jockamo IPA this afternoon, with a glass of Glenlivet on the rocks to cap off the evening. Should be a fine day

vCash
    Grilled redfish with zatarans red beans and rice

Dude, I really need to start watching games at your house. If the pictures look that good, I can't imagine the taste

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Damn I'm behind....did gumbo and potato salad in honor of coonasses regional on Friday with some New Belgium Trippel.

Saturday did huge grilled cheeseburgers for lunch (added a dollop of mayo to the meat while making patties. Shit they were juicy). Had some fruit bomb zin with the burgers. Outstanding.

For dinner did slow cooked chicken quarters, cowboy beans, and au gratin potatoes. New Belgium Spring Blonde. Milk and cupcakes.

Made my 2nd pizza on egg for lunch today. ****ing outstanding. Sausage, pepperoni, sweated red onion, mushroom, garlic. Lots of cheese. Wish I knew how to post a pic. Good ole Dr.Pepper with it. Leftovers for dinner tonite.

vCash
    That's a strong weekend ISID

vCash
    Game night dinner is a half rack of baby backs with cream style red beans & rice on the side.