Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strick says we've reached out to Notre Dame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    With your apparent lack of wit, you'd probably have trouble getting a date with a Jennifer Aniston transvestie look-alike.

I guess Oregon would never schedule a home & away with us, either. Oh wait, they did.

And we'd never get a powerhouse program like Miami in the 80's. Oh wait, we did.

What's with you guys who seem to think so little of our value that we couldn't, as an SEC team on-the-rise, with a potential Heismann candidate leading us into a season with the potential to compete for the SEC, look at all attractive to a program that is actively and publicly seeking an SEC opponent, presumably one they probably feel they stand a good chance of beating, but not being of Vandy or UK quality?

As others have pointed out, they came to Mississippi in '77 to play Ole Miss, 6 years after Ole Miss' previous appearance in a poll. A time ND was consistently at or near the top of the polls.

While they may decide not to engage us, don't give me this sad sack shit about us not being worthy or attractive enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    You just bumped your own thread from May. Haha
    So?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    I'd rather we schedule a scrub from a P5 than a team with a known ability to be a contender from time to time. Let's don't Rich Rod/WV this up.

(Although when we signed the WV deal, there was no indication WV would be a nationally good team when gametime came up.)
    Which is why it's extremely risky to set up deals 5 years out.

vCash
    The fact of the matter is Notre Dame doesn't want to come to Starkville. And it's not because it's Starkville and there isn't a Cracker Barrel. It's because they know they would get their ass kicked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    That game will never happen IMO.

Shotgun made a great point in the other thread.

ND would get little value in a win over MSU...

My guess would be a beatable UGA or Florida interests them most.

They would get considerably more value playing us than they do a large part of their current schedule however when you place value gained against risk of losing therein lies the problem for them. We WILL be a much more respected opponent over the next few years based on what we've done this year following many consistent bowl seasons. That can't be denied.

vCash
    Love trying to schedule ND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    How will you feel when we win a National title in the Adidas 100 year unis? I personally like those as well as any of the Nike unis. Also MState on the helmet will be linked to us. Too much brand recognition to ever bring back MSJ Nike logo.
    That comment was made in May, long before 100 years unis came out. And the 100 year unis are exactly the kind of uni we should be wearing.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    That comment was made in May, long before 100 years unis came out. And the 100 year unis are exactly the kind of uni we should be wearing.
    They are actually similar to the Nike.

vCash

Well,

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Really, he's only done the minimum that any semi-competent AD would have. He badly needed to be an AD somewhere else before taking over an SEC program.
    Guess you weren't around for the LT era; then you would really understand what the 'minimum' was.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    I'm all for more entertaining games than UTM but ask Ohio St how that VaTech looks now. If they had played WKU or Miami(oh), they would be in the playoff discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I'm all for more entertaining games than UTM but ask Ohio St how that VaTech looks now. If they had played WKU or Miami(oh), they would be in the playoff discussion.
    If OSU couldn't beat a .500 va tech team at home they have no business being in the final 4 anyway.... And I don't care if it was ealry in the season.. And I bet OSU losses another game.. Probably in the big 10 championship game..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Didn't Byrne set up the USM series?
    Yes!

Banned
    vCash
    So?
    Pretty sure you're the biggest douchebag on this board. Other than that carry on.

vCash
    Pretty sure you're the biggest douchebag on this board. Other than that carry on.
    Aww, did wittle D61 look like his usual dumbass self on the old thread?

Dude, you're such a moron, it doesn't surprise me you have a problem with me bumping an old thread that has an obvious recently relevant connection.

How it must chap your hide that only you have expressed any disapproval, while others have found it perfectly fine to reengage.

It might actually bother me a little bit to be insulted here, but when I consider the source, it occurs to me it's really kinda silly to get irritated when a clown like you does it. I mean, is it your fault you're a moron? In all likelihood, you were born that way. Rather than get angry with you, I should pity you. I mean, whatever is said here, you have to go through life being you. Nothing I could say to you could trump that insult.

Banned
    vCash
    Aww, did wittle D61 look like his usual dumbass self on the old thread?

Dude, you're such a moron, it doesn't surprise me you have a problem with me bumping an old thread that has an obvious recently relevant connection.

How it must chap your hide that only you have expressed any disapproval, while others have found it perfectly fine to reengage.

It might actually bother me a little bit to be insulted here, but when I consider the source, it occurs to me it's really kinda silly to get irritated when a clown like you does it. I mean, is it your fault you're a moron? In all likelihood, you were born that way. Rather than get angry with you, I should pity you. I mean, whatever is said here, you have to go through life being you. Nothing I could say to you could trump that insult.
    Haha and just like usual you fly off at the handle. You're a Jerry Springer crack whore with multiple annoying qualities. Bumping your old threads is one of them. But carry on not giving a fu@k that it's annoying. Please change your name to blacklistedretard.

vCash
    Haha and just like usual you fly off at the handle. You're a Jerry Springer crack whore with multiple annoying qualities. Bumping your old threads is one of them. But carry on not giving a fu@k that it's annoying. Please change your name to blacklistedretard.
    Way to use a really classless old reference to the mentally-handicapped in a lame, uninspired attempt to ridicule. Just further proves what a low-brow, unintelligent moron you are.

Your concern over this thread continuation, and the fact you are the only one who has expressed a problem with it reeks of your desperation to take a shot at me. Yeah, I get that you're obsessed with me, just as you've been from the beginning of your time on this board. I exposed you for the clown you are, and you resent it. I get it. Just because you are a moron, that shouldn't preclude you from getting upset when another poster points it out.

It's just a damned shame, and frankly, disgusting that you chose to use the word "retard" in your insult. I have had the pleasure of working with, and being around many mentally-handicapped people in my life, and nearly all of them are the sweetest, most caring and loving people I know. Every last one of them is insulted by the term, "retard", no doubt because most of them were tortured as youths with this word by low-life dirtbags like you who probably have such self-esteem problems that they need to sink really low in an effort to make themselves feel superior to someone...anyone, including those who least deserve to be treated in such a way.

The fact that you choose to use that word to infer intellectual inferiority is truly telling. You are, without doubt, a serious POS, and a loser.

Banned
    vCash
    Way to use a really classless old reference to the mentally-handicapped in a lame, uninspired attempt to ridicule. Just further proves what a low-brow, unintelligent moron you are.

Your concern over this thread continuation, and the fact you are the only one who has expressed a problem with it reeks of your desperation to take a shot at me. Yeah, I get that you're obsessed with me, just as you've been from the beginning of your time on this board. I exposed you for the clown you are, and you resent it. I get it. Just because you are a moron, that shouldn't preclude you from getting upset when another poster points it out.

It's just a damned shame, and frankly, disgusting that you chose to use the word "retard" in your insult. I have had the pleasure of working with, and being around many mentally-handicapped people in my life, and nearly all of them are the sweetest, most caring and loving people I know. Every last one of them is insulted by the term, "retard", no doubt because most of them were tortured as youths with this word by low-life dirtbags like you who probably have such self-esteem problems that they need to sink really low in an effort to make themselves feel superior to someone...anyone, including those who least deserve to be treated in such a way.

The fact that you choose to use that word to infer intellectual inferiority is truly telling. You are, without doubt, a serious POS, and a loser.
    Not worth it
    Last edited by Dawg61; 11-11-2014 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    shouldn't Notre Dame be reaching out to us?
    Depends on whether they think we're a one Dak wonder. If they do, they should be all about scheduling us for 2016 and maybe 2017, hoping they get a big name as it regresses to the mean.

But I would say they shouldn't schedule any SEC team but a UGA, UF, LSU. Go for a big name with the potential to be going through a transition. Looking two or more years out, there's a good chance they could lose to whichever SEC team they pick (with the exception of Vandy), so might as well pick a team where the perception won't be that bad if you lose.

vCash
    Ok, retard
    Too late. You already showed your real stripes, loser.

Banned
    vCash
    Wanted to make sure this didn't get lost in the other thread. We've contacted them about scheduling them in football. Haven't heard back yet.

I'm really impressed with Scott, and am glad we've got one of our own at the helm. Whatever you think of any specific moves, he is true maroon through & through!
    -----
    I'm glad you are really impressed with Scott.