Thread: Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread

vCash

Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread

I'm busy all as hell this weekend. What you guys got set for the grill and the glass?

vCash
    Miller fortune and white cheddar cheez its

vCash
    burgers...

vCash
    1. Sierra Nevada Summerfest in copious amounts.
    2. Nationals game.
    3. Setting conditions for Memorial Weekend cook: making traditional VA style pork sauce (http://tinyurl.com/nghzk4x), pickles (http://tinyurl.com/ml633cv) and finalizing menu. Cook will be pulled pork, sausages, bream tacos, burnt ends, spare ribs and burgers over the course of the weekend.

vCash
    Nationals game sounds fun. I ended up trying a tin roof bayou Bengal pale ale Saturday night. Good stuff

vCash
    Nationals Park was a great place to see a game; was my first time there. As a Braves fan, sucked to see the Mets win, but had some good food and drinks.

vCash
    I love Nat's park. It and Turner remind me a lot of each other and both are very kid friendly. Camden is still my favorite. Loved Wrigley too though.

vCash
    I had to avoid this thread for a while. Stomach bug had me on a cracker and gatorade diet last weekend.