Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: game of thrones: the trial

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabo32 View Post
    “Elia of Dorne,” they all heard Ser Gregor say, when they were close enough to kiss. His deep voice boomed within the helm. “I killed her screaming whelp.” He thrust his free hand into Oberyn’s unprotected face, pushing steel fingers into his eyes. “Then I raped her.” Clegane slammed his fist into the Dornishman’s mouth, making splinters of his teeth. “Then I smashed her ****ing head in. Like this.” As he drew back his huge fist, the blood on his gauntlet seemed to smoke in the cold dawn air. There was a sickening crunch. Ellaria Sand wailed in terror, and Tyrion’s breakfast came boiling back up. He found himself on his knees retching bacon and sausage and applecakes, and that double helping of fried eggs cooked up with onions and fiery Dornish peppers.

This is how the book explained the head popping
    Fu......ck.......

Thanks for that, Cabo.

vCash
    Yeah man. I like the show much more than the books. They're are a few episodes I wont watch again and the last episode is one of them.

vCash
    For those that have read the books and or have more knowledge than I.
    Just out of curiosity, the author is american, why then do all characters speak with English accents?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    For those that have read the books and or have more knowledge than I.
    Just out of curiosity, the author is american, why then do all characters speak with English accents?
    we don't have kingdoms in America?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    we don't have kingdoms in America?
    That's it. It wouldn't sound authentically "middle ages" enough!! Although.... sometimes the food/fare and descriptions make it sound like medieval Pennsylvannia or something LOL
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I'm a reader and the actress that plays Cercei sent out a instagram that has me STOKED for the final two episodes.

o-LENA-HEADEY-INSTAGRAM-570.jpg

vCash
    Damn. I knew it. I was telling someone the other day that the last scene of this season was going to involve the character that picture is referring to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    I'm a reader and the actress that plays Cercei sent out a instagram that has me STOKED for the final two episodes.

o-LENA-HEADEY-INSTAGRAM-570.jpg
    I have no idea what that is referring to, I guess since I have not read the books I shouldn't; or should I?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    I have no idea what that is referring to, I guess since I have not read the books I shouldn't; or should I?
    Don't feel bad. I've read books and have theorized extensively and I don't know what this is referring to. Now, I DO KNOW what should be coming in the last two episodes but the heart shaped rock formation escapes me. Is it a heart?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    It's a stone heart. Not a rock heart.

vCash
    Bulldog bear...stoneheart

vCash
    Shelton, Cabo. Thank you.

That was an example of me not seeing the forest because of the @#$%^& trees. I guess I missed it 'cause I was looking for something Cersei related.

That's gonna shock some folks.

vCash
    To be fair, I had to read the caption. I'm guessing that reveal will be the last scene of the season.

Twitter is going to explode over the last 3 scenes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post

Twitter is going to explode over the last 3 scenes.
    Hell, next week is going to be huge. Looks like by the previews, a good amount of the hour is going to be the attack on Castle Black.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    Hell, next week is going to be huge. Looks like by the previews, a good amount of the hour is going to be the attack on Castle Black.
    I'd be shocked if most of the episode isn't the Battle at the Wall. That was a HUGE fight. And the aftermath is pretty epic as well.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    For those of you that haven't read the books, if what I think will happen in the finale happens, you will "shit yourself".

vCash
    a bunch of 'Oh Shit" moments in the last 2 episodes. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    For those of you that haven't read the books, if what I think will happen in the finale happens, you will "shit yourself".
    I'm thinking that will happen this week. There is always a big event in the 9th episode