Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft Thread

vCash
    Houston should trade up to get him honestly. he'd inject a shot of excitement into that franchise.

Ravens with a great pick, as always.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Cleveland still has a pick at 26

vCash
    As a Texans fan, I'd be very happy getting him toward the end of Round 1. Otherwise I'm hoping Carr or Bridgewater are available at top of 2, but I'm not real high on either.

vCash
    Good pick for Jets...who Dallas should've taken.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I think Houston can wait and get him tomorrow night. Not bad with all the debate between Clowney and manziel and they may get them both without dealing. Just don't know if obrien wants him. Carr is more his speed as a traditional QB.

vCash
    Manziel to Arizona? Palmer's getting old and never was a star anyway...

vCash
    Who dat trading up for Manziel?***

Ha Ha.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    HaHa Dennard or Cooks. Hard to pass on Ha Ha here.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Johnny to my Saints???

vCash
    I watched the Gruden QB camp with Carr and was pleasantly surprised. You're right- he is a better fit with O'Brien.

I never bought into the idea that anyone other than Clowney would go #1. It had to be him there. If the Texans can land A solid QB prospect, they win the draft one pick into the second round.

vCash
    Miami reaching at 19 for a guy most predicted as a late 3rd rounder.

vCash
    Just saw an interesting tweet for the "stars don't matter" guys:

4- & 5-star recruits make up just 8% of all D1 recruits, yet make up 55% of all draft picks so far tonight. How about that.--@SBNRecruiting

vCash
    Love the pick for the Saints....Who Dat!

vCash
    it's an exciting pick but I hate seeing them drop that 3rd round pick. They'd better have a good guy targeted on d for the 2nd round.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Thank you Payton. That's the guy I wanted. Needed somebody to take top off the def. how happy is that guy getting to catch balls and get led by Brees. Also said Adidas gave him 100k for being fastest WR at combine and he bought his mom who worked 2 jobs a Mercedes with it. Like this kid already.

vCash
    This draft has been suuuuuper cray. Some of these picks make absolutely no sense. Can't believe the Saints traded up for Cooks. Also thought Miami reached at 19, especially when Gabe Jackson was available.

Houston grabbing Clowney was great. Now they need to come back up and get Carr or pray he falls to them with the first pick tomorrow night. Although personally, I'd love to see them draft Murray or Mettenberger later. I think both of those guys will be really good, especially Murray. He's been vastly underrated his whole career.

I'm interested to see what Carolina does at 28. As someone on the hunt for a new NFL team, I've narrowed it down to Houston & Carolina. Can't decide who I want to choose, although I'm leaning Houston.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ha Ha to Pack. They got lucky he is there. Gonna be a good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    it's an exciting pick but I hate seeing them drop that 3rd round pick. They'd better have a good guy targeted on d for the 2nd round.
    Agreed, but that's a big pickup losing both Moore and Sproles

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Reid take manziel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Just saw an interesting tweet for the "stars don't matter" guys:

4- & 5-star recruits make up just 8% of all D1 recruits, yet make up 55% of all draft picks so far tonight. How about that.--@SBNRecruiting
    Yup....the star system is proven every year in the draft.