Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NFL Draft Thread

vCash
    I wonder if that was the guy that Nickoe tied with this year in active career INTs.. They said he had 15.

vCash
    the one guy I was saying to myself "please don't draft" when Carolina came up to pick was Kelvin Benjamin. Keith that defense, Cam, Tolbert, Olsen, and Williams... that's pretty disgusting to get a big outside guy like that. Basically takes an extra guy out of the box for you. Damn good pick by them unfortunately.

vCash
    Stars are aligning for Houston to get Carr in the 2nd round. Would be a helluva grab for them, should nothing crazy happen with these last 2 picks. Interested to see what Denver does. They need a whole lot of OL help.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Denver could grab Cyrus, but it's a bit of a reach. #1 OG is still out there...

vCash
    Interesting move here. Little bit of a reach, I think. Woulda loved to see them snag Gabe there. Now for Seattle. WR help for them, I'd think. About the only real hole they have, honestly. Gotta have someone to help when Harvin is sitting with the migraines.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    That pick by Denver doesn't make any sense. He's the 3rd best CB at best on that roster. Chris Harris is better than him and is either the number 2 or 3 CB. They could've just drafted a #4 CB in the first round.

They could've went a lot of ways and been ok but that's one of the most questionable picks in the first to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    That pick by Denver doesn't make any sense. He's the 3rd best CB at best on that roster. Chris Harris is better than him and is either the number 2 or 3 CB. They could've just drafted a #4 CB in the first round.

They could've went a lot of ways and been ok but that's one of the most questionable picks in the first to me.
    Agree. No clue what they were thinking there. Whoa, Vikings trade up. David Carr time, and I'm about to be PISSED.

vCash
    Minnesota moved up. Bridgewater? heard they have him higher than Carr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Minnesota moved up. Bridgewater? heard they have him higher than Carr.
    I really hope that's the case. I'm going to laugh my ass off when they realize he sucks, too.

vCash
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BRIDGEWATER!!!!! Way to screw the pooch aGAIN, Vikes. He's gonna suuuuuuuuck.

vCash
    Louisville has 3 1st rounders. That's pretty impressive for them.

vCash
    pretty impressive by the ville. A&M too.

vCash
    Damn, the new Cleveland guys must've watched Draft Day and learned something. They traded the 4th pick for a 1st and 4th round pick next year, then traded their 9th pick and 5th round pick to move up to the 8th spot and get I guess the top guy on their board, CB Justin Gilbert. And to top that off, they trade the 26th pick and a 3rd round pick to Philly for the 22nd pick and still get Manziel. The Browns still have 6 more picks in the draft this weekend, picked up undoubtedly the top 2 on their board, and got an extra 1st and 4th round pick for next season as well. That is a pretty damn solid draft by the new guys in Ohio. Not saying it will end up helping their suckiness, but that's an impressive 3 hours of work by them.

And I know you bitches love to hate on JFF, but I hope the Browns Mgt uses these picks and gets him some help and they make a run in a few years and JFF gets to make all you mothers hate him more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Likely no RB taken in the first. Wonder how long it's been since that's happened...
    Last year?

Or were you kidding?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Damn, the new Cleveland guys must've watched Draft Day and learned something. They traded the 4th pick for a 1st and 4th round pick next year, then traded their 9th pick and 5th round pick to move up to the 8th spot and get I guess the top guy on their board, CB Justin Gilbert. And to top that off, they trade the 26th pick and a 3rd round pick to Philly for the 22nd pick and still get Manziel. The Browns still have 6 more picks in the draft this weekend, picked up undoubtedly the top 2 on their board, and got an extra 1st and 4th round pick for next season as well. That is a pretty damn solid draft by the new guys in Ohio. Not saying it will end up helping their suckiness, but that's an impressive 3 hours of work by them.

And I know you bitches love to hate on JFF, but I hope the Browns Mgt uses these picks and gets him some help and they make a run in a few years and JFF gets to make all you mothers hate him more
    I think Manziel is going to be bad in the NFL, but there's a chance he'll be good, and the Browns obviously like him. And all they had to give up to take the chance on him was Trent Richardson, who clearly isn't going to get it done in the NFL. After all the laughing at the Browns, they've become extremely shrewd all the sudden.

And I'll say this...if Manziel does get it done in the NFL, the Browns are going to be very good very quickly. They have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, just didn't have a QB. Of course, if he is what I think he'll be, they're stuck being the Browns for a few more years.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Last year?

Or were you kidding?
    Well shit....no I wasn't. Didn't look it up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post

They have my favorite receiver in the NFL. The only things theyre missing are a QB (check) and a RB (dime a dozen).

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Last year?

Or were you kidding?
    Who was the RB taken last year? 2012 is the last time I remember them being taken in the first round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Who was the RB taken last year? 2012 is the last time I remember them being taken in the first round.
    He was saying that there wasn't one taken in the first round last year.