Thread: Perfect Game Regional Projections

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

Perfect Game Regional Projections

They just released this week's projections for regionals. We are in the Indiana regional that will be paired with the USCe regional for the Supers....TSUN, on the other hand, is in the ULL regional (national seed) which is paired with the LSU regional. Interesting to say the least. http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/...x?article=9776
    Last edited by TheRef; 04-23-2014 at 05:52 PM.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    He has ole miss losing their hosting spot to Kentucky and us in Bloomington. I'll take a a 2 seed vs a Big Ten team

vCash
    Indiana, not Illinois. I'd take that regional all day though

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Indiana, not Illinois. I'd take that regional all day though
    Fixed...thank you.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Bama 'bout to go 3-6 or worse in SEC before our tilt. No way they maintain a host spot. If we have truly gotten hot at the right time, I predict we will be up by 1 game going into the Bama series.

Bama at 15-12 vs MSU at 16-11. If we take the series and win a couple in thr tourney, I think we take that host spot.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 04-23-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    It would take a pretty bad choke job for UM not to host a regional this year.

vCash
    yeah Bama is about to hit a tough stretch . But they could play themselves into a national seed.. I doubt it tho..
    And UK is in Oxford this weekend. Winner of that should get the early regional nod over the other
    If we take care of business at home with Texas AM and Tenn and can win the Bama and Aub series no doubt we will host
    it may come down to that last weekend with us and Bama on who gets the host...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    It would take a pretty bad choke job for UM not to host a regional this year.
    They could well lose the series at UK, and vs Arky. I could see them finishing 6-6 to end up 16-14 in the SEC. That would = bye-bye host site.

UK is hot and cold. If hot vs TSUN it's very possible TSUN loses at least 2. Arky is playing very well lately, taking series versus Vandy, SCar and Bama, with close losses in the series loss to LSU. Would not be a shock to see TSUN lose that series as well. Then, unless they sweep UGA and take 2 of 3 at TAMU, it's 16 wins.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 04-24-2014 at 02:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    yeah Bama is about to hit a tough stretch . But they could play themselves into a national seed.. I doubt it tho..
    And UK is in Oxford this weekend. Winner of that should get the early regional nod over the other
    If we take care of business at home with Texas AM and Tenn and can win the Bama and Aub series no doubt we will host
    it may come down to that last weekend with us and Bama on who gets the host...
    TSUN at UK