Thread: What a glorious day! MSU owns yet again

vCash

What a glorious day! MSU owns yet again

The largest on campus crowd, while ripping the hearts out of the Bears. MSU also owns the Egg Bowl and Governors Cup. Enjoy it Bears!!

vCash
    Surely you are not suggesting that this IS OUR STATE !!

vCash
    Yes I do.

vCash
    Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see, but did anyone who went also seem to think the crowd was at least somewhat MSU heavy.

We won! It's because we care more! Thumbs up engie!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see, but did anyone who went also seem to think the crowd was at least somewhat MSU heavy.

We won! It's because we care more! Thumbs up engie!
    I guessed about 60/40 Bulldogs, maybe a little higher. When the Bears started filing out you could tell it was a Bulldog heavy crowd.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    The Berm was full of State fans with a few Bears scattered throughout. It was hilarious whenever Rea hit his big one and all the Bears started filing out.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Bump. I just enjoy this more than you can imagine.

vCash
    I love watching those pricks squirm.