Thread: Thanks Jim!! I didn't want to hear the play live anyway!

vCash

Thanks Jim!! I didn't want to hear the play live anyway!

The commercial break was wonderful. Great to hear you rehash what happened while you were babbling about Luvel.

vCash
    He says it's his radio and you're just listening to it.

vCash
    I just wish he knew there is an "h" at the end of the sixt inning
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Speaking of Luvel, I met the woman who allegedly the ice cream was named after. /hijack over.

Banned
    vCash
    Don't be hatin on Luvel, fool

vCash
    Bart tries to blame it on the umpires to help take heat off of Jim, but he knows as well as we do that if Jim would STFU when the last out is recorded and get to the break, we would rarely if ever miss a pitch. You can't do a :30 or 1:00 read after giving the inning runs/hits/errors, and expect to make it back on time. Umpires only have to give a minute or until the pitcher is ready, so do the math Jim...:60 worth of commercials + :60 of Jim Ellis = The radio audience likely missing some of the game. It isn't rocket surgery.

As someone who has done it before...that shit pisses me off. Your audience and the game always come first. You can make up ads and commercials during pitching changes and/or during the post game show.

vCash
    Jim is not much better than Cristil was before Cristil stepped down. Jim needs to go.

Ellis has served MSU well for manny years. Its time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Jim is not much better than Cristil was before Cristil stepped down. Jim needs to go.

Ellis has served MSU well for manny years. Its time.
    Sadly, I'm starting to agree. He constantly talks over Matt during football because he's too damn slow at keeping up with the play. Problem is, I think we'd just insert Bart as the new play-by-play guy. He might be good at it, but the thought of another GOB System hire makes me want to hurl. I'd look really hard at Will Kollmeyer over at ICC. He'd be a very good play-by-play choice for football and basketball. Let Bart keep baseball and find someone to pair with him.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Sadly, I'm starting to agree. He constantly talks over Matt during football because he's too damn slow at keeping up with the play. Problem is, I think we'd just insert Bart as the new play-by-play guy. He might be good at it, but the thought of another GOB System hire makes me want to hurl. I'd look really hard at Will Kollmeyer over at ICC. He'd be a very good play-by-play choice for football and basketball. Let Bart keep baseball and find someone to pair with him.
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Does a Bear crap in the woods (grove)? Is the sky blue? If the answer is yes, then you are spot on.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Where is the sac that wasn't too shy to ask Hank Flick to step down?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Where is the sac that wasn't too shy to ask Hank Flick to step down?
    In Arizona.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22