Thread: Deddrick Thomas

vCash

Deddrick Thomas

Rosebowl is saying he committed. Slot WR from Memphis.

vCash
    Sweet. Expected, but the kid is really good.

It's going to be an interesting WR class, though. We'll take several, but Gray, Dear, and Thomas will all be slot guys.

vCash
    Memphis POY with 41 TDs last year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/173286...ights/15790375

Just another overrated player with an OM offer**

vCash
    He was AAA Offensive Player of the Year and scored 41 TD's last year.

Gray is a JUCO, so he'll be in the class ahead of these players as far as eligibility. I think Cam Myers could play slot WR some as well. If we ran a five WR set with Dear, Thomas, and Cam Myers- that would be sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Memphis POY with 41 TDs last year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/173286...ights/15790375

Just another overrated player with an OM offer**
    We might end up with the Mississippi and Memphis POY in our 2015 class. When has that ever happened?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He was AAA Offensive Player of the Year and scored 41 TD's last year.

Gray is a JUCO, so he'll be in the class ahead of these players as far as eligibility. I think Cam Myers could play slot WR some as well. If we ran a five WR set with Dear, Thomas, and Cam Myers- that would be sick.
    Gray will only be one year ahead, though. I think Myers will be a DB, especially since we took Thomas.

vCash
    Paul just put up a free read about him http://mississippistate.247sports.co...tment-28155958

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Gray will only be one year ahead, though. I think Myers will be a DB, especially since we took Thomas.
    Maybe. It's too soon to know in all honesty. It depends in part on our DB situation with this current class now that our slot WR situation looks really promising. Thomas has also played DB some as well.

Personally, I like Cam with the ball in his hands. And in Dan's offense, it wasn't that unusual to see Harvin, Demps, Rainey, etc all on the field at the same time when he was at Florida. That way they can use them as WR's or motion them into the backfield as running backs. We've never really had the personnel to do that a whole lot with multiple guys while Dan has been at MSU.

vCash
    5'9 WR. Must be really fast and/or a really dynamic route-runner. Is he thought to be a Jameon Lewis type?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    5'9 WR. Must be really fast and/or a really dynamic route-runner. Is he thought to be a Jameon Lewis type?
    Very much like Tubby. Not the fastest, but excellent agility and elusiveness.

vCash
    He has a future in our offense then. Can't wait to see him play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    That's exactly who he compared himself to. And I think that's good comparison on his part. He's very shifty. And I'll say it again- he scored 41 touchdowns. If his high school team played 15 games, that's almost three touchdowns per game. That's ridiculous.

He's a three star guy per 247, but IMO I'd give him four stars.

vCash
    watching his tape he is exactly like Tubby. Very elusive and does just about everything for his team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    watching his tape he is exactly like Tubby. Very elusive and does just about everything for his team.
    While very similar overall, I'd say he's got a little more power at this point than Tubby did... Alot of broken tackles in that video along with juking guys...

vCash
    I hope he keeps his grades up in that electrical engineering curriculum .... #lotsofhomework
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Does he fall after each wide open reception too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    Does he fall after each wide open reception too?
    Really?

vCash
    Barton said he liked where they had him because he doesnt have elite top end speed.. Of course neither does Jameon.. Hes not gonna run a great 40 time but he almost had 1000 yards receiving last year

vCash
    hey - the question is more legitimate than facetious .... I had the exact same thought myself
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedawg View Post
    Barton said he liked where they had him because he doesnt have elite top end speed.. Of course neither does Jameon.. Hes not gonna run a great 40 time but he almost had 1000 yards receiving last year
    All I see on his video are people chasing him.