Thread: Perfect Game say 5 SEC Regional hosts

vCash

Perfect Game say 5 SEC Regional hosts

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I like how he has the regionals matched up. The committee should pretty much should just copy and paste this. I'd like to see Jackson State in our regional though.

vCash
    I hate that matchup for us actually. Sam Houston State is not a bad team. They have a RPI of 65 and are 31-17 (13-6) on the road. They've beaten Rice twice, Texas once, and Texas A&M once. That is a far better #4 seed than a Jackson State. And Southern Miss is playing pretty good ball right now. We own them, but they look like a different team than the one we played earlier this year. And Clemson is Clemson.

We should still win it, but it's a little tougher than some of the other projections we've seen lately.

vCash
    I don't think they would be doing us any favors with that set-up. None of those teams are push-overs by any stretch. But, if we can play at DNF, so be it.

vCash

First...

..we have to actually take care of businesss against OM & USC, or the only thing we'll be hosting is a Greyhound bus ride to Indiana.

Second, if we do host, those will not be the teams coming to Starkville.

That's just some wild guessing by some Perfect Game nerd who has too much time on his hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    ..we have to actually take care of businesss against OM & USC, or the only thing we'll be hosting is a Greyhound bus ride to Indiana.

Second, if we do host, those will not be the teams coming to Starkville.

That's just some wild guessing by some Perfect Game nerd who has too much time on his hands.
    I think we host even if we just beat oral roberts and OM and USC once each. Boyd says we can lose out and be top 16 rpi. Of course we wouldnt host then Im sure...
    Last edited by Esmerelda Villalobos; 05-09-2013 at 08:56 PM.