Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love Ole Miss posters

vCash

I love Ole Miss posters

compliments of Henry Jones Jr of SECRant:

"Meh. Jeff Scott and Brunetti aren't huge losses. Moncrief hurts a little but with the receivers we have, we won't miss a beat. Our offense will be better this year."

You're not going to miss the guy that won you an SEC road game by himself vs Vandy, your 2 leading WR's yardage-wise- one of them being drafted in the top 3 rounds, and 3 starting offensive linemen? Okkkkkkkkk
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I guess I didn't realize ole Barry graduated. Backup QB has to be a concern for their fans, even if they don't want to lead on that it is.

vCash
    They are one injury away from being horrendous on the OL.

Banned
    vCash
    Wow I just checked some mock drafts and they have Moncrief going ahead of Jarvis Landry and Kelvin Benjamin. Moncrief ain't that good.

vCash
    Moncrief is pretty damn good- and Ole Miss will find out they aren't just going to replace him that easy

Banned
    vCash
    That's sort of like a gaggie fan saying that they won't miss a beat without JFF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Moncrief is pretty damn good- and Ole Miss will find out they aren't just going to replace him that easy
    Probably their best NFL prospect since Hardy, except it won't take Moncrief 20 years to come into his own.

He shored up a lot of their inabilities last season. One of the few Rebels I can respect. Always seemed to do the things the right way. Deserves what he's about to get.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade91 View Post
    Probably their best NFL prospect since Hardy, except it won't take Moncrief 20 years to come into his own.

He shored up a lot of their inabilities last season. One of the few Rebels I can respect. Always seemed to do the things the right way. Deserves what he's about to get.
    We'll see what they do when people bracket Treadwell now that they don't have to worry about Moncrief......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade91 View Post

Better than mike Wallace? Wallace is one fast dude

vCash
    Have to agree with that poster on Scott. He kinda sucked. Had a couple good games, disappears against the big boys.

vCash
    Why are we complaining about this? Watching their shit-show of a fan base pull their hair out with every lofty (and undeserved) expectation left unmet is a rewarding side note to kicking their ass every year. 17 those douche-bags.

vCash
    I don't know if I respect him as a player, but I definitely respect his talent. I really hated having to watch him talk shit to our Jim Thorpe Award winner who was forced to sit back in a soft zone by our full retard D-coordinator. Good for you, 'Crief...you got us.

OM fans saying they will be better next year is comical. Ok, lets just break this down: 2013 you had 2 legit stud WR's, one taking pressure off the other. 2014 you will have 1 stud WR, who will be on the receiving end of a lot of DB's layin' some serious wood. Good luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Wow I just checked some mock drafts and they have Moncrief going ahead of Jarvis Landry and Kelvin Benjamin. Moncrief ain't that good.
    What? He is a stud. And I'm being serious. Bookmark it bc I hope he sucks, but he has all the tools to be a good we in the nfl.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What? He is a stud. And I'm being serious. Bookmark it bc I hope he sucks, but he has all the tools to be a good we in the nfl.
    Bookmarked. Moncrief shouldn't go ahead of Landry and Benjamin imo. Jarvis Landry is NASTY!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Better than mike Wallace? Wallace is one fast dude
    If I remember right, Moncrief's 40 at the combine was pretty close to Wallace's.

vCash
    I hope the saints pick him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Have to agree with that poster on Scott. He kinda sucked. Had a couple good games, disappears against the big boys.
    A lot of that had to do with their OL getting crushed. Shit, Bama played them with only 5 in the box and they still couldn't run. Say what you want about Scott- they don't beat Vandy without him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Bookmarked. Moncrief shouldn't go ahead of Landry and Benjamin imo. Jarvis Landry is NASTY!!
    Moncrief is a stud. The fact that he didn't torch people is an indictment of Bo Wallace and the offense, not Moncrief.

vCash

Remember who you are dealing here with. Kincaide (RFrosh) is the backup to Bo Dirt.

Every Rebel I've talked to salivates over this guy. One thing is for sure, he doesn't have any size. He's 6'00" and some have indicated he's not that tall. However, he is taller than Tyson Lee. Then they have that fat ass Liggins who they apparently are going to use in goaline situations.

vCash
    But.... This is Hugh's 1st year with 85 players. And Bo is healthy for the first time.

New year, same excuses and false hope.