Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Uniform Picture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lutedog View Post
    Are we allowed to have "Hail State" on the jerseys? Does it not fall under the same ruling as this: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-da...194252989.html
    No hashtag in front!

vCash
    I'd like to do away with maroon pants. White or maybe grey sometimes only.

vCash
    Very similar to late 90s...and that's the best we've had. If I had to nit pick I would prefer not to have the double stripe on shoulder but that is extremely minor.

Overall I love these...and like someone said the all white will be awesome

vCash
    They are awesome. I do wish that it said STATE instead of HAIL STATE on the chest

vCash
    The 90's theme is symbolic to when we won the West. No coincidence here things are aligning. And administration is doing it's part to boost the return. Just win baby!!!

Banned
    vCash
    HOLY ****ING SHIT THEY DONT HAVE THE HIDEOUS MISSISSIPPI STATE LEGAL BANNER ON THE FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    The 90's theme is symbolic to when we won the West. No coincidence here things are aligning. And administration is doing it's part to boost the return. Just win baby!!!
    So you're agreeing that MSU ultimately has the final say so on our jerseys?.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade91 View Post
    So you're agreeing that MSU ultimately has the final say so on our jerseys?.....
    They always do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    by a long stretch. No white stripe down the helmet. No banner stripe. Better shoulder stripes.

AND NO CROOM WHITE HELMET.
    Egads, I'm giving you reputation points
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Special uniforms for USM = special uniforms for UT-Martin. I don't want to give them any validation as a program by commemorating this game.
    Fixed that.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    These look great!! Only change I'd make is to put just MSU in small letters on the front instead of Hail State but I ain't bitching cause the one thing I definitely never want to see again is the Mississippi State legal banner. Removing that alone has improved the uniform massively. Losing the maxi pad stripe on the helmet and shoulder pads is huge improvement too. Well done whoever made this happen!

vCash
    Delete. Quoted wrong post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    They always do.
    Exactly. So everyone who was ready to fire Adidas can come off the ledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I'd like to do away with maroon pants. White or maybe grey sometimes only.
    I don't mind maroon trousers for 1 or 2 maroon outs at home although I prefer white. But on the road, I totally agree. I cannot stand the Oreo look. I've hated maroon pants with white jerserys since Sherrill first trotted that look out in the mid 90s.

Let's wear maroon pants with our white baseball jerseys so no one is surprised when we make little league mistakes since we'll already look the part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Fixed that.
    La Tech. Black jerseys bro!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    La Tech. Black jerseys bro!!!!!!!!!!!
    'Cause that was a huge game***

vCash
    I like this uniform overall. I can live with this- because it looks like Mississippi State "should" look.

I like the Hail State across the chest because it brings attention to our fight song.

I would like to see a throwback helmet with the interlocking MSU. I'm going to put these uniforms at number two behind the NIKE late 90's ones for this reason alone.

I'm looking forward to seeing the special Egg Bowl one in a couple of years.

vCash
    I would rather see STATE across the front also, instead of HAIL STATE.

One question regarding the helmet, I assume that is a light shining on top of the helmet instead of a round "beanie" type design?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    No hashtag in front!
    Did you read the article he linked? It has nothing to do with a hashtag. The NCAA told Baylor they couldn't have "Sic'em" on the front of the jersey and that only the school name or mascot could be on the front. Another stupid NCAA rule.

vCash
    I don't like HailState across the front, what if Texas AM wore a jersey that had Gig Em across the front orr Ole Miss has a Jersey that said Hotty Toddy , Tennessee has a jersey that said Rocky Top. It's just kinda out of place and gay to me to do that