Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Uniform Picture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Get rid of the maxi pad on our helmets, and the stupid shoulder stripe....but please don't break out a special uniform JUST for USM. If we try to do a special USM game jersey like the Egg Bowl, it will be embarrassing. I'm all for new unis for the season though
    I couldn't agree with this more
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Special uniforms for USM = special uniforms for Jackson State. I don't want to give them any validation as a program by commemorating this game.

Banned
    vCash
    If we trot out special uniforms for the USM game, that is the lamest shit ever. They've won 1 game in two seasons. Who cares about USM enough to remember this game?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    If we trot out special uniforms for the USM game, that is the lamest shit ever. They've won 1 game in two seasons. Who cares about USM enough to remember this game?
    Southern has been begging and screaming bloody murder for this game...they got what they asked for and now they are as pathetic as possible. /shrug
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Southern has been begging and screaming bloody murder for this game...

funny, because that's what it is going to look like on the scoreboard

vCash
    I'm totally fine with the helmet stripe, I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much. And the shoulder stripe isn't great, but A&M's is worse.

Our current jerseys are clean and crisp, easily the best since the Sherrill days.

The only change I think we really need to make is to remove the stupid Mississippi State banner from the front of the jersey, though I don't think that's going anywhere.

And we definitely need to take that off the basketball jersey.

vCash
    been asking for years to just have a solid maroon top. Use the Egg Bowl jersey from this past year or 2011 but with white instead of gold.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Southern has been begging and screaming bloody murder for this game...they got what they asked for and now they are as pathetic as possible. /shrug
    Oh, I have no sympathy for Southern. Their ten fans used to the most obnoxious on the planet barring Confedorama. When I say the final score in this one will be 52-3 MSU, I am dead serious. I just don't give a damn enough about them to commemorate this beat down with a different jersey.

vCash

New Uniform Picture

vCash
    Reminds me too much of the Croom era Russell unis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I'm totally fine with the helmet stripe, I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much. And the shoulder stripe isn't great, but A&M's is worse.

Our current jerseys are clean and crisp, easily the best since the Sherrill days.

The only change I think we really need to make is to remove the stupid Mississippi State banner from the front of the jersey, though I don't think that's going anywhere.

And we definitely need to take that off the basketball jersey.
    Please tell me you're not serious? When did/have we in our history,"when not trying to look like someone else" had a stipe on our headgear?

vCash
    I can dig it!

vCash
    Like it much better than what we have had the last two years. Very similar to late jackie years.

We lost the helmet stripe and the big ass mississippi state banner on front...I'll take it!
    Last edited by Bark; 04-08-2014 at 06:17 PM.

vCash
    I can dig, but I'd rather it just say State on the jersey. Hail State Hail State Hail State Hail St they've worn that shit out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I can dig, but I'd rather it just say State on the jersey. Hail State Hail State Hail State Hail St they've worn that shit out.
    Agree, the overall design is pretty good, and I like it, but I would rather it say State than Hail State. Just personal preference. These do look very much like the late 90s uniforms though.

I mean WOW, we actually look like Mississippi State again.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 04-08-2014 at 06:27 PM.

vCash
    Love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    How..?

vCash
    Are you kidding? What part of ugly ass white helmet do you see in this picture?

vCash
    First thing I thought was Wow that Looks back when Jackie and Nike were here!

vCash
    I gotta be honest, if you don't like these uniforms, I have trouble believing you will ever like an MSU uniform. I get it... we are maroon and white and that is a tough color combination, but these are the most simple, close to the late 90s look that we are ever going get.

If you complain about these uniforms, then you must be rooting for or hoping for a look that has never been designed..