Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MI State vs MS State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Really happy to see a clutch hit. Wonder if Ross finishing this is an indictment of holder
    He's still got a finger issue, right? Probably just want to keep him rested as much as possible. And Mitchell was dealing.

vCash
    Plate ump was bad all night not just the blown call

vCash
    For those bitching about our offense- we kick their ass if we start Demarcus and Garner. See the eighth inning for reference.

Good to see Holder up in the pen too- that probably means his finger is better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    He's still got a finger issue, right? Probably just want to keep him rested as much as possible. And Mitchell was dealing.
    Rumor was he had an infection in his finger. If that's true- some antibiotics can clear that up soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Really happy to see a clutch hit. Wonder if Ross finishing this is an indictment of holder
    No. It's an indictment that we have three more games to play this weekend. If it were me, I would use Holder in a blowout and see how he responds.

vCash
    Cohen thinks W.IL will start a lefty, which will "change our lineup some".

Fitts will start the first game tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjones View Post
    Cohen thinks W.IL will start a lefty, which will "change our lineup some".

Fitts will start the first game tomorrow.
    Translation- Demarcus and Garner start.

vCash
    Really big win early in the year. To have dropped that one after the effort Ross Mitchell gave and to have a run stolen from us by the ump would have been killer. Kudos to Mitchell and clutch hitting by Garner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Really big win early in the year. To have dropped that one after the effort Ross Mitchell gave and to have a run stolen from us by the ump would have been killer. Kudos to Mitchell and clutch hitting by Garner.
    CT had a really good game. Demarcus got the squeeze down but was robbed by the umpire. Rea started the rally and Pirtle had a good game as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I'm very concerned that Woodruff is going to end up being this year's Evan Mitchell. Great stuff but doesn't have a clue where its going. Just can't locate his stuff well enough to be truly effective.
    There is a big difference between the two, Mitchell missed big. Woodruff doesn't. He needs to trust his stuff and he'll be fine. He hasn't pitched in 2 years w a legit arm. No comparison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Had no idea holder has an injury issue. I'm working on my new house and I'm certainly not on top of all things msu right now. I'll get back on top of things soon. Thanks for info

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Rumor was he had an infection in his finger. If that's true- some antibiotics can clear that up soon.
    And to stay away from that bitch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    There is a big difference between the two, Mitchell missed big. Woodruff doesn't. He needs to trust his stuff and he'll be fine. He hasn't pitched in 2 years w a legit arm. No comparison.
    It's a very unusual injury as well, so it's hard to know how the recovery is going to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    And to stay away from that bitch
    LOL.

Banned
    vCash
    Nice win! Ross Mitchell is a GOD!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I was always told the best thing for a finger infection was to soak it in sider.